Killer91

He has provided many sound bytes, sports centre clips and less than profession behaviour but he has also given us a chance to win. His coaching has little to be desired but he has made some smart football moves. I hope he delivers us a Cup.
Just curious, but what are these "less than profession(al) behaviour" are we talking about here?  

Maybe its me, but I always found him to be be too friendly and revealing in most media scrums.  
Oh I don't know, hitting a ref, shoulder shoving Dave Stalla, losing his mind on the sideline
Hey, the best was when I saw Austin blast the old guy who waves the hanky to signal the commercial is over - he layed into him one game. he looked stunned.  My buddy asked him about it and he just laughed.  He yelled at everyone! I think he got tired and irritable and the players vice versa.  Actually may have lost his mind for about 12 weeks and finally JJ brought some common sense to the team.

Onemoredork

A-type personalities, alphas etc like Austin have always made certain personalities of people uncomfortable, even resentful. But that isnt Austin's fault.

blackandgld

How about this for going out on a limb. The next new HC for the Hamilton Tiger Cats will be Kent Austin.

Onemoredork

How about this for going out on a limb. The next new HC for the Hamilton Tiger Cats will be Kent Austin.
Dont get ahead of yourself. Fans havnt turned on June. Yet.

BoLtZ

KA is the best thing to happen to our club since Al Bruno left the team (fired)

Crash

He has provided many sound bytes, sports centre clips and less than profession behaviour but he has also given us a chance to win. His coaching has little to be desired but he has made some smart football moves. I hope he delivers us a Cup.
Just curious, but what are these "less than profession(al) behaviour" are we talking about here?  

Maybe its me, but I always found him to be be too friendly and revealing in most media scrums.  
Oh I don't know, hitting a ref, shoulder shoving Dave Stalla, losing his mind on the sideline
Hey, the best was when I saw Austin blast the old guy who waves the hanky to signal the commercial is over - he layed into him one game. he looked stunned.  My buddy asked him about it and he just laughed.  He yelled at everyone! I think he got tired and irritable and the players vice versa.  Actually may have lost his mind for about 12 weeks and finally JJ brought some common sense to the team.
You didn't think June showed alot of common sense trying to bring his buddy Art in did you?

150GAGE

Kent is a very intense guy and a knowledgeable football man.
Always liked him as a VP of football operations; but as a coach other teams learned how to defend against his offence. He simply could not reinvent himself and Condell was irreplacable.
Love the latest moves, hope KA will build a complete team, like he did in 2013&2014. Especially the O & D lines.

Grover

Kent is a very intense guy and a knowledgeable football man.
Always liked him as a VP of football operations; but as a coach other teams learned how to defend against his offence. He simply could not reinvent himself and Condell was irreplacable.
Love the latest moves, hope KA will build a complete team, like he did in 2013&2014. Especially the O & D lines.
"He simply could not reinvent himself and Condell was irreplacable."

This is very true, Kent needed Condell to make his Offence work.
The day that Condell bailed out so did the Offence and Collaros never survived the loss.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

schmenger

Hat's off to Kent Austin for the recent signings and trade. There is a lot more work to do if they want to compete with the big boys. The heavy lifting to re-sign Laurent or Cleyon Lang - Gascon Nadon - Eddie Steele. Re-sign Larry Dean or Ian Wild - Khalil Bass. Luke Tasker or Jeff Fuller - Armanti Edwards - Diontae Spencer. Dom Ellis or Kevin Fogg - Maurice Legget. A solid international rush end, Alex Bazzie and a national receiver Shaq Johnson. Re-sign CO Prime, Nick Shorthill, and national rush end Cappicciotti. A very ambitious list but something to seriously look at for alternatives. Does anyone else have a wish list?

deltaqueen

Does anyone else have a wish list?

Maybe I've missed it but what's happening with Fantuz? He's such a clutch receiver he inspires the whole team.
Longtime Ti-cat Fan.

Espo

the ref bit was incidental nonsense after a complete nonsense procedure, the Stala incident was a lovetap at best.  
As far as losing his mind on the sideline?  good!  Great!  keep doing it!  We've been losing our minds at this team from the stands for even longer, and we've been doing it for free, he at least gets paid to do it.
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

150GAGE

Actually I pay to go watch the games; so it costs me to lose my mind!

Espo

Actually I pay to go watch the games; so it costs me to lose my mind!
ya....  ya....  usually costs a few vocal chords every other week come to think of it...

of course

Austin is a great coach.  I think the injuries we had over the past few seasons would have made any coach look worse than he actually is.

Sometimes we all need a change, and sticking to being VP looks like its working for Austin.  He looks less stressed and more happy, and, IMO, has begun building a team that will be hard to beat this year.  Very hard worker, very smart man, and great football mind.  We are lucky to have him with the Ticats.

cats99

Your right guys alpha dog is doing a great job so far ! If he lands Johnny Football 🏈 then I would say A1 job 
13 th man @ THF

Users Online

54 Guests, 0 Users (12 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense) (2), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 125. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)