Killer91

Another salary cut to pay for our back QB.

cats99

Where is our cutdown list??

Good question . It's now an hour and a half past the official cut down time of 10:00 AM .
Every other team has announced their final cuts but us . So far all we know is that Abdul Kanneh didn't make the cut and was traded , outside of that though.....Nada .
Still no list ?!?!
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

canadianfootballfan

4+ hours late as of this post.  Fine coming?

cats99

4+ hours late as of this post.  Fine coming?
Bob Young can afford a fine I guess!$  strange tho?

FootbalYouBet

just a thought.  it might be that cfl.ca guys are still in the process of entering the info for all the teams cuts, maybe
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

canadianfootballfan

just a thought.  it might be that cfl.ca guys are still in the process of entering the info for all the teams cuts, maybe
Can't be, as all the teams but Hamilton have released the cut and practice roster player lists.  Same on 3rd down nation.  It's been like this since the deadline 4.5 hours ago.

Slomojo2005

I'm sure that it was either trade him or release him.  At least we got a draft pick, and shaved a (reported) $170k from the cap.
As Grover said in another thread, he really didn't do well here...
We are shedding a of a lot cap$ and team isn’t getting any better.  Still very very queationable.  

pdson2

What an absolute load of nonsense

Crash

You're right....by week 4 masoli is gonna make way too much for a backup ;)

Onemoredork

You're right....by week 4 masoli is gonna make way too much for a backup ;)
Westerman and first round pick for Masoli when MTL begs us after they pull the chute on the season around Labour Day.

DisplacedCatsFan

I'm sure that it was either trade him or release him.  At least we got a draft pick, and shaved a (reported) $170k from the cap.
As Grover said in another thread, he really didn't do well here...
We are shedding a of a lot cap$ and team isn’t getting any better.  Still very very queationable.  
He also spent more time on the IR than he played.  He was also cr@p against the blew team at CB (the position he played to earn an All-Star)...
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

Killer91

We'll see how the rookies look on the Western swing. I would have kept him around for 4 weeks then dumped if he is that terrible. 

Niagaraguy2018

The cats have Demond Washington, Mike Daly, Courtney Stephen, Don Unamba and Richard Leonard. They liked the look of Jumal Rolle, John Green and Frankie Wiliams who is an amazing kick returner and was all over his man in the backfield the other day. We also freed up some cash with releasing Kanneh who was injured for more then half of last season.

CatsFaninOttawa

4+ hours late as of this post.  Fine coming?
The league would only fine the team if they didn't receive the list of cuts by the deadline. But we don't know when that happened.

It's possible that the team delayed making the list public so they could ensure that all affected players had been notified.

vjcos

Abdul Kanneh a prime DB and former all star to our biggest rivals the Argos for an 8th round pick aka for free. Yet another give away for Tillman in a few short months, who is eager to steal the title of worst GM from Kavis Reed
I agree, what's Tillman doing, we had a garbage team last year and He's giving away assets for nothing.??
He should be building a winner with the best and most proven players available. Is this season going to be another Laugher ?

Users Online

53 Guests, 5 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
slowhand, ExPat, Mark7, StormRider1, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)