wanker

Why would June Junes, during his interview with ESPN state Manziel most definatly be back in the NFL while praising his first 4 weeks with the Cats?  This is basically telling Masoli he will be done as a starter with this team at some point (shortly) Nothing like giving you number 1 a lot confidence going forward!! I am not a big Masoli fan but those comments can't sit well with him.

SeaFiddle

Why would June Junes, during his interview with ESPN state Manziel most definatly be back in the NFL while praising his first 4 weeks with the Cats?  This is basically telling Masoli he will be done as a starter with this team at some point (shortly) Nothing like giving you number 1 a lot confidence going forward!! I am not a big Masoli fan but those comments can't sit well with him.
I disagree.... Jones has heaped unbelievable praise on Masoli.  This praise for Manziel just keeps JF feeling like the coach still sees his talent.
Never let today's realities keep you from seeing tomorrow's possibilities........ SeaFiddle

Slomojo2005

Why would June Junes, during his interview with ESPN state Manziel most definatly be back in the NFL while praising his first 4 weeks with the Cats?  This is basically telling Masoli he will be done as a starter with this team at some point (shortly) Nothing like giving you number 1 a lot confidence going forward!! I am not a big Masoli fan but those comments can't sit well with him.
Like I’ve been saying since his arrival and many on this forum think he’s the saviour! JJ doesn’t know what he is doing! 

Slomojo2005

I disagree.... Jones has heaped unbelievable praise on Masoli.  This praise for Manziel just keeps JF feeling like the coach still sees 
Yeah right.  JF is his golden boy and will be given wvery opportunity.  JJ is going to mess Masoli’s head.

Hank01

He is just given them what they want to hear .

Ticatsfan25

Well, no.  There's a difference between grasping the Canadian game and the American game, and having an eye and talent for one over the other.  If Manziel is a backup for 2 years here because Masoli gives Jones no reason to swap him out then one Manziel's contact is done an NFL team could take a flyer on him.  Talent never been an issue with him, it was his maturity and legal issues etc.  If he can prove he can fit into a system and be responsible and stay out of the bad media eye then sure he could move on in 2 years.

HfxTC

Well, no.  There's a difference between grasping the Canadian game and the American game, and having an eye and talent for one over the other.  If Manziel is a backup for 2 years here because Masoli gives Jones no reason to swap him out then one Manziel's contact is done an NFL team could take a flyer on him.  Talent never been an issue with him, it was his maturity and legal issues etc.  If he can prove he can fit into a system and be responsible and stay out of the bad media eye then sure he could move on in 2 years.
Looks like self-promotion, trying to get himself back in the NFL as being "The guy that straightened out Manziel" as his ticket. 
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Palmer

My respect for, and confidence in, June Jones is starting to slide.  Fine line between “open and honest” and “babblemouth”?

relic7

Well said...I'm just not sold on Manziel yet...what has he really done? There is one thing playing school ball and living on the hype, but another in any professional league dealing with the losses and the criticism from staff & more so the fans!
    Masoli has proven himself under fire from everywhere and everybody...he may not have " the name" to go with his title but sure is our bread & butter.
    Manziel may turn out to be very good which is great for us but the proper respect is deserved to Masoli.....now lets pound Edmonton!!!

bobo82

My respect for, and confidence in, June Jones is starting to slide.  Fine line between “open and honest” and “babblemouth”?
....And the CFL Foot-in-Mouth Award  goes to June Jones......Congratulations Coach !!! Come on up and get your Trophy .

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

relic7

Well, no.  There's a difference between grasping the Canadian game and the American game, and having an eye and talent for one over the other.  If Manziel is a backup for 2 years here because Masoli gives Jones no reason to swap him out then one Manziel's contact is done an NFL team could take a flyer on him.  Talent never been an issue with him, it was his maturity and legal issues etc.  If he can prove he can fit into a system and be responsible and stay out of the bad media eye then sure he could move on in 2 years.
Looks like self-promotion, trying to get himself back in the NFL as being "The guy that straightened out Manziel" as his ticket.
Great point...looking at it from that angle it does look a little odd and suspect!

CatsFaninOttawa

And also the guy who can keep him straightened out. Basically a package deal - want him, you should probably take me too.

SeaFiddle

Question..... if Manziel plays for Hamilton for two years does he become a free agent and then could sign a one year contract with any CFL team?

hendy77

I'm just not sold on Manziel yet...what has he really done? There is one thing playing school ball and living on the hype, but another in any professional league dealing with the losses and the criticism from staff & more so the fans!
Masoli has proven himself under fire from everywhere and everybody...he may not have " the name" to go with his title but sure is our bread & butter.

Are you kidding on either of these points?

When has Masoli proven himself "under fire"? 

It remains to be seen if he is our bread and butter.
Legs Feed the Wolf!

bobo82

Question..... if Manziel plays for Hamilton for two years does he become a free agent and then could sign a one year contract with any CFL team?
Simple answer to your question is.......Yes . He would be deemed a FA having the option to sign a contract with anybody who shows interest in securing his services either here or if somebody wants him , back in the NFL or in any league for that matter .

Users Online

109 Guests, 17 Users (24 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
alphamale111, Abendschan, FootbalYouBet, Dr.Whiskey, chiefdkm, of course, Mightygoose, hairyarm, Hammertown Proud, Balticfox, TravelPat1, sth1988, rshmglsky, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (16)

Most Online Today: 187. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)