ticats4242ticats

Alright. This loss sucks. 
One of the most “wasted effort” games I’ve ever seen. Can’t settle for field goals when we are dominating the game and our defence holds them to 12pts for most of the game! 

That being said, in two weeks it’s our turn. Let’s pack out THF -show up and show out! This was a trap game, we got a bye week, then practice week, then game time! 

Back our boys! We got this. 

I got Cats by 21 July 19

NZFan

More like ex-Ticats revenge (Thigpen & Hughes)  :-[

Grover

There is a good chance Collaros will be back for this game, we all know he will want to be in it

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

CatsFaninOttawa

Isn't Collaros on the six game IL? Did they pull him off early? 

Grover

Isn't Collaros on the six game IL? Did they pull him off early?
Yes he is, but he can come off early, with what we know of Zack,
I am sure he would want to play in this game at THF.

Zack >>>>>>>>>> Bridge/Watford

"Teams have the option to remove 2 players from the 6-game injured list before their 6-game period is completed. If they do so, the player's salary while on the injured list counts against the salary cap."

https://cfldb.ca/faq/rosters/#how-do-cfl-rosters-work

Migs

Alright. This loss sucks.
One of the most “wasted effort” games I’ve ever seen. Can’t settle for field goals when we are dominating the game and our defence holds them to 12pts for most of the game!

That being said, in two weeks it’s our turn. Let’s pack out THF -show up and show out! This was a trap game, we got a bye week, then practice week, then game time!

Back our boys! We got this.

I got Cats by 21 July 19
Very good chance Collaros will be ready to go for this game.  

TheCrazyCatLady

Super excited for this game! Currently 8 months pregnant, so this will be the only game I’ll get to go to this year, so we better win! 

Also excited to see Masoli break the record with 10 300+ yard games! 

DisplacedCatsFan

Super excited for this game! Currently 8 months pregnant, so this will be the only game I’ll get to go to this year, so we better win!

Also excited to see Masoli break the record with 10 300+ yard games!
I don't care if he passes for under 199 yards, as long as we win the game...
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

Grover

Ticats’ Jones ponders changes for rematch against Riders
Posted on July 14, 2018 by Steve Milton 

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats return to practice Sunday morning for the first time in 10 days, preparing to ride in the CFL’s early-season Rematch Rodeo.

Before the first Saskatchewan game, June Jones wasn’t sure how much he was going to alter his playbook for next week’s déjà vu.
“It’s going to be interesting,” he said. “I think some of it will change. But at the same time, you’re going to do the things that you did well in game one, and probably throw out some of the things you didn’t do well, and tweak it from there. This is a first for me, playing the same team two weeks in a row. A least there’s a bye in there.”

We’d suggest a couple of changes: a second-half running game that was as good as the first quarter’s and starting at least one offensive drive on the good side of centre field.

CFL statistics released before this week’s games contained both positive and negative indicators for the Ticats, which makes some sense for a team that sits at .500.

The Ticats are the only team in the league which hasn’t generated a point from a turnover; they are third-last in turnovers created, with only five; Jones is 0-for-4 in challenged calls; and Hamilton ranked last in fourth-quarter points per game.

On the other side of the ledger, the Ticats led in first-half scoring and time of possession; their defence led the league in fewest plays allowed and ranks second in yards per game against; Jeremiah Masoli was only marginally behind Mike Reilly in passing yards and Brandon Banks led in both targets and receptions.

MORE HERE
http://3downnation.com/2018/07/14/ticats-jones-ponders-changes-for-rematch-against-riders/

tcmike

I doubt we will see Concusallros play on Thurs. Chris Shultz was on TSN 1150 the other day and mentioned he thinks Zach will not be back for a couple more weeks. You never know though. I would hate to see Zach come back before he is ready and risk another concussion and his career end. 
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Espo

I doubt we will see Concusallros play on Thurs. Chris Shultz was on TSN 1150 the other day and mentioned he thinks Zach will not be back for a couple more weeks. You never know though. I would hate to see Zach come back before he is ready and risk another concussion and his career end.
that's a brain injury, not a nickname...  c'mon man....
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

Crash

What you'd hate more (based on that distasteful comment) is for him to play and light us up Thursday night.

tcmike

Lighten up people. If you took your focus of what you perceive as wrong you would read that I would hate to see Zach return too soon and risk more injury. Whether that be against us or any other team.

Chewbaca1973

See, I would like to see Zach play and also give him a cheer at the start of the game to thank him for his time here. Then I can boo him!

150GAGE

This is a statement game for us. If we win-we're on the right path; if we lose-its the same old ticats with different faces but similar results of past years.

We want the win and the 10 game record for Masoli - that is how a champion views it! 8)

Users Online

90 Guests, 14 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vampiresquid, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Grover, Cujo, rshmglsky, Balticfox, OskeeweeneeVI, CrazyCanuck1988, prairiewolf77, alsfan86, KevinRiley2, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)