bobo82

Wilder at Drake night at the Raptors game last night, Drake wanted to rep all TOR teams

"Good to see Wilder can now afford to buy gold chains and a designer watch. I was so worried about him because his last contract couldn’t feed his babies or provide shelter for them."

http://3downnation.com/2018/03/10/drake-night-brings-toronto-teams-together-including-grey-cup-champion-argos/
Who is the jockey ?? Looks like he just wandered in from Woodbine Racetrack . Wonder where he left his horse ? Whoever he is he certainly looks out of place posing with this crew . :o
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

19detrocks

I guess you do not follow soccer in Toronto

bobo82

Soccer ? Isn't that the game where they allow you to bounce a ball off your head and scoring goals is frowned upon ? So you're telling me that this little shrimp plays this game in Toronto ? Gee who would've known ? Are you sure that he's not a jockey ? Because he sure looks like one . :o

DogsFan

Soccer ? Isn't that the game where they allow you to bounce a ball off your head and scoring goals is frowned upon ? So you're telling me that this little shrimp plays this game in Toronto ? Gee who would've known ? Are you sure that he's not a jockey ? Because he sure looks like one . :o
 It's great that you don't care about soccer. There would be a few hundred million people who would disagree. Giovinco makes more in one season than the entire Ticats roster.

FootbalYouBet

It's great that you don't care about soccer. There would be a few hundred million people who would disagree. Giovinco makes more in one season than the entire Ticats roster.
if only that would have been true 50 years ago.  I might have made some money.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

150GAGE

Isn't that jockey that complained the TFC lost in 2016 because he was getting cramps - due to Argos playing on the same field???🙄 
Those soccer players are such big babies. :'(

Obrigardo

Most of those hundred million people have no real sports to watch.if what he earns is the deciding factor I could pay to watch him make bank deposits

bobo82

Isn't that jockey that complained the TFC lost in 2016 because he was getting cramps - due to Argos playing on the same field???🙄
Those soccer players are such big babies. :'(
LOL !!! It wasn't the Argos who chewed up the field......It was the horse . ;D

Users Online

113 Guests, 23 Users (13 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, Hamilton2005, Oskie18, of course, Reggiemac, Grover, ExPat, ploen_truth, ticat1, Balticfox, hanker66, KevinRiley2, schmenger, popo, Holy Mackinaw, pikk, letsgoticats, MadJack, Google (AdSense) (7), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 152. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)