Onemoredork

With season hanging by a thread thankful team wasnt tempted to go with a dollar store scrap heap CDN out of convenience

Crash

With season hanging by a thread thankful team wasnt tempted to go with a dollar store scrap heap CDN out of convenience
Jamie Boreham anybody?

Grover

Edwards worked hard finding all those names from the internet

but one niggling detail on Lauther.....

He DOES NOT PUNT.

Keep working at it Drew.
Lauther was on our 2014 Practice roster as a Kicker/ Punter
It may not be the best part of his game, but he does punt

Here is a pic from the 2014 Grey Cup in BC of Lauther warming up practicing punting at BC Place days before the Grey Cup

Yes, Medlock was our P/K in that Grey Cup

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Grover

TiCats have signed a Kicker

Drew Edwards‏Verified account
@scratchingpost

As I suggested they might, the #Ticats have signed former Michigan kicker @Kenny__Allen to replace injured Sergio Castillo. #CFL

Onemoredork

Edwards worked hard finding all those names from the internet

but one niggling detail on Lauther.....

He DOES NOT PUNT.

Keep working at it Drew.
Lauther was on our 2014 Practice roster as a Kicker/ Punter
It may not be the best part of his game, but he does punt

Here is a pic from the 2014 Grey Cup in BC of Lauther warming up practicing punting at BC Place days before the Grey Cup

Yes, Medlock was our P/K in that Grey Cup

According to stats, which , you know, sort of matter. Punting was zero part of his game and FGs were suspect at best after his debut.

Onemoredork

Jamie Boreham anybody?
Don't start.

Onemoredork

TiCats have signed a Kicker

Drew Edwards‏Verified account
@scratchingpost

As I suggested they might, the #Ticats have signed former Michigan kicker @Kenny__Allen to replace injured Sergio Castillo. #CFL
If "suggested" means "what I heard" you're spot on Drew. Way to go.

Evil Doctor

Jamie Boreham anybody?
Remember when we had a user on here named borehamgirl?

A cautionary tale against creating a username named after a player...

Onemoredork

Jamie Boreham anybody?
Remember when we had a user on here named borehamgirl?

A cautionary tale against creating a username named after a player...
Nothing wrong with being a fan. A supposedly professional team hanging on to a ridiculously incompetent player however.....

blackandgld

Wiki says this about Brett and they are never wrong:
Brett Lauther (born November 4, 1990) is a professional Canadian football punter and placekicker

Anyways i am surprised the Cats didn't go the route of a guy with at least some experience in the league for the stretch drive. Hope they know best. Different ball, rules, field dimensions all come into play i would think.

jaybird24

Milo seems like the obvious choice to me to replace Castillo. Doesn't hurt that he is a National.
85% previous 2 seasons in FG accuracy is good enough as a fill in.
Milo's not bad,  he was brought in by the Esks around Labour Day but I see he's no longer on their roster.

Onemoredork

Ideally the team needed both experience but more importantly good who was ready willing and able to come hear now. Assuming no one out there fit the bill

Oskie18

Kenny Allen has a career long 51 yard FG.

Here he is practicing punting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dgiYmHBmGI&t=169
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

blackandgld

New kicker seems like a beast as a punter. Hopefully will do the job on FGs.
He was part of a pretty famous muff against arch rivals MSU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ

Users Online

111 Guests, 14 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
mr62cats, KevinRiley2, vjcos, Mightygoose, bobo82, The Last Word, 15_championships, idealsheldon, nopa, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)