Espo

Massive block by Gable on that TD pass from Reilly to Bowman
I saw the second angle replay, and saw the CB coming down to jump the route on the HB's cover (or vice versa...)  leaving Bowman wide open....  

still scratching my head how he got THAT wide open...  Loffler looked pissed
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

Grover

Gable for 33 yards! Nice block by ex- TiCat Figgy

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Espo

Gable with the throwback hurdle TD!

ExPat

So much for home field advantage in the semi finals.  

cats99

What did we get for able Gable again?!$ boy oh boy happy for him for a chance at a ring but still sad as a Ticat supporter about him leaving leaves a bad feeling 
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

CatsFaninOttawa

Gable, Huge TD, Powered though tackles!  :)

ALL GAS, NO BRAKES!
Why can't we ever get players like that on the Ticats?

Prediction: if we ever did get a guy like CJ Gable, he would take constant abuse from all the true fans on this board.
I'm just trying to figure out why Edmonton keeps giving him the ball. Isn't there some sort of rule saying that the running back can only be given the ball three or four times?

ExPat

Ex-Ticat Mike O’Shea is being out coached today.

(By ex-Ticat Jason Maas)

150GAGE

Ex-Ticat Mike O’Shea is being out coached today.
I have erased the fact O'shame ever played for us.  If bombers want to get to the next level they should fire him for getting blown out 2 years in a row.
( But he will keep his job)

Crash

What did we get for able Gable again?!$ boy oh boy happy for him for a chance at a ring but still sad as a Ticat supporter about him leaving leaves a bad feeling
Why? He is set to be a free agent....

cats99

What did we get for him , a player of his caliber ,
Peanuts ! 

Crash

Peanuts !
So you would rather get nothing? We don't know what we got. 2 neg list players. 
Coach Jones obviously wanted Green.

safetyblitz

Peanuts !
What part of "set to be a free agent" do you not understand? Unless he and Edmonton agree to a contract extension before next Feb., Gable will be free to sign with any team.

stevehvh

Or maybe he'll retire and take a job as a fire fighter.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

cats99

Peanuts !
What part of "set to be a free agent" do you not understand? Unless he and Edmonton agree to a contract extension before next Feb., Gable will be free to sign with any team.
Free agent =Argos !

my home team

Peanuts !
Free agent =Argos !
They already have Whittaker and Wilder...

Users Online

99 Guests, 21 Users (20 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
heapbag, mike619, ExPat, PTBO Dave, Obrigardo, brianjoxx, brihind88, batkinson001, KevinRiley2, letsgoticats, GOTC1, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, Sidney, Niagara Als, CFLFansInToronto, FormerlyTurkish, FenderGuy69, drummer_god, Taleback, Yahoo!, Google (18), Baidu

Most Online Today: 152. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)