Grover

Massive block by Gable on that TD pass from Reilly to Bowman

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Oskie18

Ex-TiCats Maher SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
So does Medlock. Apparently he had the lowest success rate for regular FG kickers in the league. He made 56 of 70 attempts. That is a paltry 80%.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

my home team

Ex-TiCats Maher SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
So does Medlock. Apparently he had the lowest success rate for regular FG kickers in the league. He made 56 of 70 attempts. That is a paltry 80%.
And there was a lot of disappointment and worry here when he left for Winnipeg....

NZFan

I absolutely positively do not want to see an all west Grey Cup. If that happens, I may even sell my ticket to the game. So it looks like next week for the first (and last) time in my life I will find myself cheering for the blew team and just hope they loose in the Big Show.
I, on the other hand, absolutely positively DO want to see an all West GC...so there!  :)

Watching anything else would be too much "If we'd have beaten fill in blank", that could be the 'Cats". Me, I'm cheerin' Sask all the way! 

my home team

I absolutely positively do not want to see an all west Grey Cup. If that happens, I may even sell my ticket to the game. So it looks like next week for the first (and last) time in my life I will find myself cheering for the blew team and just hope they loose in the Big Show.
I know. I'm going to have to shower after that game.
I will have to shower as well and I'll have to wash my mouth out with soap while I'm at it.
I'm trying to pretend that you didn't say it....

Grover

Ex-TiCat and Hamilton Hurricane Matt Coates makes a huge 45 yard catch!  :)

my home team

Kevin Glenn get to give a BIG F U to Desjardins for the way he dumped Kevin Glenn for Burris!  ;) ;)
Yeah...karma can be a wonderful thing....

NZFan

Matt Coates is off to a good start...old Hurricane boy. 

my home team

Ex-TiCat and Hamilton Hurricane Matt Coates makes a huge 45 yard catch!  :)
Good to see he found a home...

Oskie18

I, on the other hand, absolutely positively DO want to see an all West GC...so there!  :)

Watching anything else would be too much "If we'd have beaten fill in blank", that could be the 'Cats". Me, I'm cheerin' Sask all the way!
To each their own NZ.

Grover

I like ex-Ticat Thigpen.  

Rider DT Eddie Steele was drafted in 2010 by the Cats, the same year Obie brought Thigpen into the CFL

Thigpen in beast mode!
It was Kevin Glenn that brought Thigpen onto the Riders!

“I was at home missing the game. I wrote [Kevin Glenn] on Instagram and told him I want to play again so I give a huge thanks out to him,” said Thigpen. 

“The offensive line did great today. The coaches trusting in me and giving me the opportunity to be the stating back and I’m just very thankful for the opportunity.”

Thigpen said he felt like he still had a lot left in the tank when he was inspired to return to the game. He was still in game shape, running track with his high school coach and keeping his presence in the weight room.

He knew Glenn from their days together playing with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Thigpen saw a post about Glenn reaching 50,000 passing yards in his career and reached out to him, and the rest of the story has been told on the field.

“We’ve always kept in touch. We both are from Detroit so we’ve always kept in touch even though we weren’t playing together,” said Glenn. “He did hit me up and mentioned he was trying to get back in the game and I went to Coach Jones and Murph and they said ‘right now, get him on the phone.’”

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/11/12/thigpen-glenn-friendship-puts-riders-one-step-closer/

Grover

Gable, Huge TD, Powered though tackles!  :)

ALL GAS, NO BRAKES!

ExPat

Gable, Huge TD, Powered though tackles!  :)

ALL GAS, NO BRAKES!
Why can't we ever get players like that on the Ticats?

Prediction: if we ever did get a guy like CJ Gable, he would take constant abuse from all the true fans on this board.

cats99

Great story about Thiggy reaching  out to Glenn to come back to the CFL👍Thiggy is a class act I also remember him coming back to visit the players and staff as a Buffalo Bill on occasion 
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

Grover

Ex- TiCat Neil King with the strip for the fumble!

Users Online

62 Guests, 1 User (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Sidney, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)