Grover

Disappointing we are not included, but, I am going Green today!

I'm cheering for Now Green ex-Cats, Dyakowski, Bakari Grant, Glenn, Gainey, Owens,

and 

Esks ex-Cats, Gable and John Chick

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

bobo82

You can go Green if you like Grover BUT I'm sticking with the Black "n " Gold today...GO SAINTS !!!  ;D
If the Cats were playing today believe me they would get first priority for my viewing pleasure BUT unfortunately they're not so I'll be watching the Greenies and the Sillynames in between commercial breaks and to be honest I don't really give a flying firetruck who wins this game . Neither one of these two are even close to being on my favs list . Honestly could care less about both of them .

Now if we're talking CFL play-offs , the WSF that is the game I'll be watching and looking forward to . 

Going Blue for these play-offs.......GO BOMBERS !!!  ;D

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

my home team

You can go Green if you like Grover BUT I'm sticking with the Black "n " Gold today...GO SAINTS !!!  ;D
If the Cats were playing today believe me they would get first priority for my viewing pleasure BUT unfortunately they're not so I'll be watching the Greenies and the Sillynames in between commercial breaks and to be honest I don't really give a flying firetruck who wins this game . Neither one of these two are even close to being on my favs list . Honestly could care less about both of them .

Now if we're talking CFL play-offs , the WSF that is the game I'll be watching and looking forward to .

Going Blue for these play-offs.......GO BOMBERS !!!  ;D
Don't like either of the two teams in the ESF...I hope they destroy each other...

Don't like Maas at all...so I'll be with Winnipeg.

Sorry, Bobo...but I'll be in the Bills corner this afternoon.

ottawacat

I'm cheering for Now Green ex-Cats, Dyakowski, Bakari Grant, Glenn, Gainey, Owens,

and

And, the other now greenies -- Edem, Steele, Thigpen and (injured) Landry.
And, Gable & Chick teammates -- King, Figueroa and (3 injured) Rottier, Young & Larence.

Grover

OH OH!!!! This could get ugly!  :o

Drew Edwards‏Verified account
@scratchingpost
13m13 minutes ago
Key officials for #CFL playoff game between #Redblacks v. #Riders
Referee: Kim Murphy
Replay: Jeff Harbin
Video: Jake Ireland

toddstattoo

1:00p game  going for Saskatchewan  then later game at 4:30 pm going for Edmonton
Oskee Wee Wee

tabbiefanmcb

Personally I'll cheer for ANYONE BUT the OTTRBs and BLEW team so at the moment I've gone green and am cheering for all the Ex-Ticats on the greenies team.  Don't care for greenie Jones, OR Maas OR even Dickenson but I'm going to be cheering for the players.  
At the moment the greenies have the edge over the OTTRBs YEAH!!!! I'd like to see them knocked out in their own stadium today. GO GREEN!! 

CatsFaninOttawa

and

But not ex-Ticats Ellingson, Gascon-Nadon, Madu, Maher, Reed, McDuffie (inj), and Omara (inj)?

Me, it's Go GOLDBLACKS!

tcmike

Have to admit I am rooting for Sask today. I dislike the RB's with a passion
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

Ti-Guy

Only Grey Cup match up I won't watch: Calgary / Toronto. Just don't see an up side :)

bobo82

You can go Green if you like Grover BUT I'm sticking with the Black "n " Gold today...GO SAINTS !!!  ;D

Sorry, Bobo...but I'll be in the Bills corner this afternoon.
lol !!! Sorry "my home team" but the Saints are up 17-3 at the half .  ;D

As for the ESF well Grover it's looking like Green is a good colour choice so far for you my friend  ;D

Let's see what the 2nd half brings though boys . As the saying goes "It ain't over til it's over"  ;D

ExPat

I like ex-Ticat Thigpen.  

CatsFaninOttawa

I like ex-Ticat Thigpen.  
He's definitely still got it.

Still hoping for Ottawa, but those hopes are dwindling. Way too many turnovers.

my home team

I like ex-Ticat Thigpen.  
Marcus has come up big for them...

Welder

Go Riders!!!

31-14 Sask with 12:30 to go in the 4th...
"I did not mean that conservatives were generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally conservative."  John Stuart Mill

Users Online

56 Guests, 5 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cheater, jim43bob, Mightygoose, Sidney, Google (6), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)