hendy77

This is GREAT news.

OUR league and OUR team now have a spotlight directly on it.

Johnny announcing his signing has media (both social and MSM) buzzing.

I'm confident he can live up to the hype and expect him to perform well once he's ready.

Welcome to the Hammer, Johnny Football!!!
Legs Feed the Wolf!

Ticatsfan25

Waiting for all the haters now.....

Maas and Printers jerseys apparently going to be more prominent in Hamilton than JM2.  Or someone told me.

Beam reach

First Touchdown pass Manziel throws ,I'm on board!
Same for Mazoli ....
Shallow me.... Beamreach Sailing along.....;0)

Grover

Matthew Scianitti‏Verified account 
@TSNScianitti

Yeah... this looks like the set-up for a media conference #Ticats #CFL @cfl Hearing conference will be around 2/2:30pm

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Oskie18

Maybe, the Cats will trade him to Montreal and get Bomben back.
Formerly Oskie09 and jlshooter

150GAGE

This is AWESOME. If some dump their tickets, there will be lots to pick up the slack.

JM or JM - just win baby; if your wearing the black and gold, I will be cheering for you!

Krisiun

The Cats sold out. It's all about the cash and hype that Manziel will bring in instead of having integrity.

I firmly believe that the Cats would rather have a 6-12 season with Manziel than a 12-6 season with Masoli since Manziel will fill up the team's coffers much more quickly.

hendy77

The Cats sold out. It's all about the cash and hype that Manziel will bring in instead of having integrity.

I firmly believe that the Cats would rather have a 6-12 season with Manziel than a 12-6 season with Masoli since Manziel will fill up the team's coffers much more quickly.
What does integrity have to do with this?

As for your second comment... This ownership and management team want to put the best product possible on the field. They think Johnny Manziel being here makes us better.

cats99

Matthew Scianitti‏Verified account
@TSNScianitti

Yeah... this looks like the set-up for a media conference #Ticats #CFL @cfl Hearing conference will be around 2/2:30pm

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/05/19/johnny-manziel-hamilton-tiger-cats-cfl-contract
He took a Red Eye into buffalo last night so he is here?!
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

Count Floyd

Whatever happens, he is in the CFL for two years now.
Unless he gets cut.

Beam reach

Looking forward to two good QB system this year ,hopefully both get to play in the same games....
   This is going to be a great season!

Grover

Albert Breer‏Verified account 
@AlbertBreer

Per source, Johnny Manziel is actually at the Canadian border near Buffalo now getting a work permit. Will report to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats today. Press conference this afternoon, team meeting tonight, first practice tomorrow.
7:57 AM - 19 May 2018

Krisiun

What does integrity have to do with this?

Integrity has everything to do with it. They have a current rising star QB who has been paying his dues now for several years and is a quality person. Instead they are more fixated on a scandalous hype-machine. It's all about the business.

hendy77

Are you ignoring the two criminal convictions of that "quality person"?

Look, I can get past a person's bad past behaviour. I believe in second and even third chances. People change. Some people try to change and can't quite do it. Some change and go on to greater things. But they deserve that chance.

The league is not filled with choir boys. 

Aerial

Integrity has everything to do with it. They have a current rising star QB who has been paying his dues now for several years and is a quality person. Instead they are more fixated on a scandalous hype-machine. It's all about the business.

Krisiun, bringing in quality players to compete for a position on a team is a good thing.  Manziel has shown down south he is a quality player, if he has more or less fixed his personal issues then where is the integrity problem or even if he hasn't fully fixed these but is working on these?  Everybody has some personal problems.

The team is fixated on winning a Grey Cup, that's all I see. And that is good.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Users Online

58 Guests, 6 Users (7 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
slowhand, ExPat, Mark7, StormRider1, jonny24eh, Google (6), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)