Hank01

This doesn't look like a ham and cheese type restaurant TMZ caught him coming out of in Beverly Hills with his wife last night.  :)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/18/johnny-manziel-bre-tiesi-mastros-beverly-hills/
 TMZ do put on an entertaining bus tour in Hollywood . A Toronto woman was our guide .

I am not sure if Johnny is high maintenance or his wife or both or maybe neither and I am just casting aspersions towards them from my perspective .

canadianfootballfan

This doesn't look like a ham and cheese type restaurant TMZ caught him coming out of in Beverly Hills with his wife last night.  :)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/18/johnny-manziel-bre-tiesi-mastros-beverly-hills/
The real question - that no one seems to be asking - is how does he take his coffee?  Priorities people...

Grover

He says he has signed!

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/997848650809131008

Johnny Manziel‏Verified account 
@JManziel2

Made the decision today to sign my contract with the CFL and further my football career after a long break. Very grateful for everyone that’s been supporting me along the way. I believe this is the best opportunity for me moving forward and I’m eager for what the future holds.
7:41 AM - 19 May 2018

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

SeaFiddle

Amazing! Thought for sure he was headed for the AAF. Would love to know what went in to that decision?

Whatever happens, he is in the CFL for two years now.

mark66

cats99

Playing that song it’s so UNBELIEVABLE!!!! 
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

Grover

Onemoredork

Organization went hard after him. This was always going to happen.

If you dont like it, fine , but please dont wish failure on this . Fanbase looks petty and small minded at the best of times.

2ez

bobo

I'm waiting for my phone to ring I should prob make sure he's still alive ... I'm in disbelief right now ... well, this is something that's for sure ... so much could be said ... so little words to describe how I feel 

I don't like it, but this is our reality now ... Let's pray this works out ... 

The world doesn't make much sense anymore, Vegas is winning the Cup book it now 

oo DAWG oo

bobo

Don't let the window hit you in the aaaaaaahahahaha

deltaqueen

I wonder how Masoli feels right now. I hope coach Jones makes Johnny earn his way & doesn't just give him the starting QB's job. Hope Johnny doesn't cause problems in the locker room - we need all the players to be in sync & happy to be Ti-cats.
Longtime Ti-cat Fan.

SeaFiddle

Organization went hard after him. This was always going to happen.

If you dont like it, fine , but please dont wish failure on this . Fanbase looks petty and small minded at the best of times.
Manziel is now a Ti-Cat. He should be judged by his performance now just like every other player on the team.  He is already in Canada. Twitter has lit up.... the Hamilton TiCats just increased their US fan base exponentially. 

Grover

As I said before, the day Manziel pulls on a TiCat Jersey is the day I fully support him!

Welcome to the team!

SeaFiddle

I wonder how Masoli feels right now. I hope coach Jones makes Johnny earn his way & doesn't just give him the starting QB's job. Hope Johnny doesn't cause problems in the locker room - we need all the players to be in sync & happy to be Ti-cats.
Johnny said, “I’m going North to learn the Canadian game.” He understands that Masoli is the starter at this point. Masoli has earned his shot and he will get it. The worst thing That could happen to Manziel is that he would be thrown into games before he is ready. Jones knows that and so does everyone else.

BoLtZ

woooot best news in a while Go GetIt JOHNNY

Users Online

48 Guests, 6 Users (9 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mark7, StormRider1, jonny24eh, FootbalYouBet, ExPat, Google (AdSense), Google (7), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)