ottawacat

It should be noted that in June Jones 3 year contract,
he has control and final say on ALL player personnel, I'm not sure he would be keen to trade JFF
Good point.
And this discussion, of the rumour Suitor said was from a month a half ago, isn't in any way significant  -- just fun.  A month and a half ago would be prior to the team's first pre-season game, only about 10 days after Manziel signed, and 3 weeks or more before Adams was released.  

Johnny Ticat slayer

When Masoli loses 2 or 3 straight games, there will be a QB controversy. People will be demanding Manziel gets to start. 

Should be pretty soon! 

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Palmer

Guess it will have to be at least one or two more games, by JTS's mathematical model?

Count Floyd

Two thoughts immediately come to mind reading this:
1) That would be a crazy price, for MTL, to pay for a never-played in the CFL QB whose publicly stated only interest in this is league is to leave it after 2019.
2) What two MTL starters would be of interest to the TiCats?

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2016/06/RosterMatch4vsOTT2018-Chart-6-juillet.pdf
I'd take Mitchell White.  Beyond that....pickings are slim.  Unless you want to infuriate people & take back Chris Williams.   ;D

Krisiun

When Masoli loses 2 or 3 straight games, there will be a QB controversy. People will be demanding Manziel gets to start.

Should be pretty soon!

When Masoli WINS 2 or 3 straight games, there will be a QB controversy. People will be demanding Manziel gets to start.

Should be pretty soon!

8)  Take your pick!

Garney 26

It's extremely hard for Masoli to win 3 in a row with his propensity for shitting the bed.(see Sask and Calgary games).

Krisiun

It's extremely hard for Masoli to win 3 in a row with his propensity for shitting the bed.(see Sask and Calgary games).
So would it be possible for you to attribute any of those skid marks on the sheets to other players screwing up (dropped passes, missed O-Line blocks, poor Special Teams)?

Garney 26

No not really. Those are the normal ups and downs of any player. Masolis failures are more damaging in nature and indicative of a sub par talent. That's why even after 7 seasons snd 30 starts he still cant step on an opponents neck or secure a final drive victory.

Lennywasout

How come you don’t chastise Banks for dropping easy passes, oline completely missing blocks, kick and punt returns that are awful, June Jones not adjusting the play calling to counter the 6,7,8 and 9 player blitzes or getting away from a running game that was working?

Blaming Masoli for all that goes wrong is myopic.  ITS A TEAM GAME!

I blame coaching not Masoli.

stevehvh

Should be pretty soon!
When Montreal wins two or three games (not necessarily in a row... no point setting the bar unrealistically high), there will be riots in the street demanding that Kavis Reed be signed to a ten year contract extension.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

djrobertson2017

I want an official game Jersey from Johnny Football

Johnny Ticat slayer

When Montreal wins two or three games (not necessarily in a row... no point setting the bar unrealistically high), there will be riots in the street demanding that Kavis Reed be signed to a ten year contract extension.
Neither one of those things will happen. 

schmenger

The hotdog king has been fairly quiet this year how is Kavis making out with his master plan?

stevehvh

Neither one of those things will happen.
So they won't win two games? And therefore there won't be any demands for Kavis to get a long term contract?  I'm inclined to agree, on both counts.

bobo82

So they won't win two games? And therefore there won't be any demands for Kavis to get a long term contract?  I'm inclined to agree, on both counts.
You never know,they might win 2 games this season . I mean after all they do play Saskatchewan one more time . :P
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Users Online

94 Guests, 14 Users (16 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, Cujo, vampiresquid, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Grover, Balticfox, OskeeweeneeVI, CrazyCanuck1988, prairiewolf77, alsfan86, KevinRiley2, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)