Gerbear20

Last I heard ...New England had interest but then drafted a qb in the 7th round and are now no longer interested.
i also heard Johhny was in the hospital due to misuse of his medication

i was hoping to see him this sunday or next week

https://www.tsn.ca/manziel-could-lean-towards-aaf-over-cfl-1.1074096

ExPat

I heard he is on the Ticats' negotiation list.

Caretaker

Redundant much?  There is a preexisting thread entitled "All things Johnny Manziel".

Also, if there were any news it would already be posted.  I never have, and never will, understand the people who think we need multiple threads to talk about the same subject.  

Why it's bad:

1.  It's pure selfishness.

2.  It clutters up the forum.
I kinda like the new thread.  Saves having to scroll through 70+pages to figure out what people are referring to.   So much so I might have to start my own JF thread.

For the record:  June Jones, Orlondo Steinauer, Jerry Glanville, and the rest of the coaching staff think we have the talent to win the GC with me as QB.

canadianfootballfan

I kinda like the new thread.  Saves having to scroll through 70+pages to figure out what people are referring to.   So much so I might have to start my own JF thread.

For the record:  June Jones, Orlondo Steinauer, Jerry Glanville, and the rest of the coaching staff think we have the talent to win the GC with me as QB.
JF?

deltaqueen

Bob, I'm with you all the way.  ;D ;D
Longtime Ti-cat Fan.

Caretaker

I kinda like the new thread.  Saves having to scroll through 70+pages to figure out what people are referring to.   So much so I might have to start my own JF thread.

For the record:  June Jones, Orlondo Steinauer, Jerry Glanville, and the rest of the coaching staff think we have the talent to win the GC with me as QB.
JF?
JF = Johnny Football, of course!

For those who think http://3downnation.com/ among others are too obsessed with Johnny Manziel, you have not seen anything compared to the enthusiasm of college football fans in the US.  He really did play some miraculous games for Texas A&M against the very best US College teams.

Of course that was 5 years ago now, and was against teams a big step below CFL or NFL professional caliber.

bobo82

Any News on Johnny you ask ?? Stop the presses this just in from the News room :

It's been reported that Johnny had a big bowl of Corn Flakes this morning for breakfast . Stay tuned for further developments and an exclusive update on this story as well as an interview later on with Johnny where he talks about his big decision for lunchtime . Will it be an Egg salad sandwich or Ham and Cheese ? 

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Lennywasout

Any News on Johnny you ask ?? Stop the presses this just in from the News room :

It's been reported that Johnny had a big bowl of Corn Flakes this morning for breakfast . Stay tuned for further developments and an exclusive update on this story as well as an interview later on with Johnny where he talks about his big decision for lunchtime . Will it be an Egg salad sandwich or Ham and Cheese ?

Hilarious 👍

cats99

Yawn , he will be sitting on the couch  eating cheetos watching CFL / NFL gain 50 pounds  till Feb and start the comeback season part all over again with merchandise at 50% off 🤣🤣🤣
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

ticatbill

I say who cares and lets stick to ticat related posts

ottawacat

It's the day before Training Camp check-in and the only un-retired jersey number between 0 and 28 that has not been issued is #2.  That says, to me, that Manziel will soon be joining the TiCats.  If I was running the club, and he had not committed, by now, to signing here, somebody else would be wearing that jersey on Sunday.  I'd have made that clear to him weeks ago.  

cats99

It's the day before Training Camp check-in and the only un-retired jersey number between 0 and 28 that has not been issued is #2.  That says, to me, that Manziel will soon be joining the TiCats.  If I was running the club, and he had not committed, by now, to signing here, somebody else would be wearing that jersey on Sunday.  I'd have made that clear to him weeks ago.  
I won’t be able to sleep all weekend now ! #2?#2? That is the question , if he shows up Media frenzy from all over North America will be coming to our little steel city !!!! 

bobo82

For those of you who might've missed it earlier it was reported that Johnny had the  Ham and Cheese . No word yet on what he had for supper . There will be a full detailed report immediately as soon as the News team officially finds out......Stay tuned for further details.....

FootbalYouBet

For those of you who might've missed it earlier it was reported that Johnny had the  Ham and Cheese . No word yet on what he had for supper . There will be a full detailed report immediately as soon as the News team officially finds out......Stay tuned for further details.....

thing is, some local news stations do get this desperate.  Then they tell it too you the next day as well.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

TravelPat1

This doesn't look like a ham and cheese type restaurant TMZ caught him coming out of in Beverly Hills with his wife last night.  :)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/18/johnny-manziel-bre-tiesi-mastros-beverly-hills/

Users Online

52 Guests, 3 Users (5 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Garney 26, MadJack, Google (4), Alexa

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)