ExPat

Gable wearing #39 for ESKS
I wonder if they will let him return to his hurdling ways?  I always had the suspicion that Austin made him stop all the leaping after the 2013 season, for safety reasons.  But it was fun to watch!

Palmer

Playing Montreal this week.  Could be another good total for CJ?  And maybe Chick?  Have to be running the PVR this weekend.

canadianfootballfan

I think CJ will look good in green and gold.  His time had passed in Hamilton, but I wish him well.  One hell of a  backfield blocker.

Lennywasout

I think CJ will look good in green and gold.  His time had passed in Hamilton, but I wish him well.  One hell of a  backfield blocker.
One hell of a runner when given a chance.  Hated to see him go.  Green is still an unknown after only one game.  Let’s see what happens tonight.

cats99

CJ can talk!! first onfield  interview with his new team , man I had a sad feeling in my stomach watching him talk how he is going to help the Eskimos still think we got sweet dick all for a RB of his calibre who can do it all.....

https://www.esks.com/2017/10/05/post-practice-rb-c-j-gable/
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

ottawacat

CFL Week 17 is over and C.J. has played 11 games this year.  His number of carries and yards rushing for each game, in order:  5/9, 7/15, 3/28, 7/12, 7/48, 6/43, 11/74, 7/26, 18/157, 22/111, 15/104.

Crash

CFL Week 17 is over and C.J. has played 11 games this year.  His number of carries and yards rushing for each game, in order:  5/9, 7/15, 3/28, 7/12, 7/48, 6/43, 11/74, 7/26, 18/157, 22/111, 15/104.
3 great games in a row. Good for CJ. Happy for him but hate the Esks.

Grover

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED
5m5 minutes ago
#Eskimos RB C.J. Gable is out tomorrow against the Lions. Missed practice yesterday and is on the 1-game injured list. #CFL

Dave Campbell‏ 
@Dave_CHED
  7m7 minutes ago
Gable rushed for 215 yards in 2 games scoring 3 TD's. His impact will be missed tomorrow. LaDarius Perkins will start at RB. #Eskimos #CFL

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

my home team

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED

5m5 minutes ago
#Eskimos RB C.J. Gable is out tomorrow against the Lions. Missed practice yesterday and is on the 1-game injured list. #CFL

Dave Campbell
@Dave_CHED

7m7 minutes ago
Gable rushed for 215 yards in 2 games scoring 3 TD's. His impact will be missed tomorrow. LaDarius Perkins will start at RB. #Eskimos #CFL
Sadly, Grover, I believe this was one of the reasons why C J is no longer a Tiger cat. Too much time spent on the mend.

Unless, the Eskimos are making sure he's healthy for the post season...

safetyblitz

Sadly, Grover, I believe this was one of the reasons why C J is no longer a Tiger cat. Too much time spent on the mend.
Agreed, and I hope he's back on the field for them soon. I love the ferocity he runs with, and just wish he'd had more opportunity to show it over the previous couple of years.

Grover

Adam Cook‏Verified account 
@AdamCookCTV
44m44 minutes ago
#Esks Adarius Bowman on impact of RB CJ Gable since joining team in Oct trade: "I don't know what went down in Hamilton but thanks." Esks undefeated since Gable arrived.

of course

It was time to move on.  We have an exciting back in Green.  I'm happy Gable has a shot at a Cup, but when a new coach like June Jones comes in, the old coach's favorites are shown the door in favor of new blood, and I'm fine with that.

I enjoyed watching Green run the ball for us a lot more than I enjoyed Gable run it in 2017.

Crash

Adam Cook‏Verified account
@AdamCookCTV

44m44 minutes ago
#Esks Adarius Bowman on impact of RB CJ Gable since joining team in Oct trade: "I don't know what went down in Hamilton but thanks." Esks undefeated since Gable arrived.
Another player with no future as a GM.

Onemoredork

GM of HAM is easiest job in the league. Simply keep everyone you have but keep signing more .

Crash

GM of HAM is easiest job in the league. Simply keep everyone you have but keep signing more .
Isn't that what Chris Jones does? 

Users Online

83 Guests, 12 Users (9 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Onemoredork, Davaidengi, Sidney, Iconic SR, Lyle B. Style, KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, heapbag, RedandWhite, tcmike, Google (9)

Most Online Today: 145. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)