my home team

heapbag

All I can say is WOW.

guelphcatsfan

Good luck CJ!  One of my favourite TiCats gone to my favourite West Division Team.  I hope he wins a Cup!  Such a shame his talent was largely wasted for the season or two.  Under Jones' system he showed he still had the ability to be a force.  

Crash

At this point if hes making anything more than the league minimum its the right decision. He can absolutely be a great contributor on a contending team and we don't have one here. By the time we are competing for a Grey Cup he will not be the answer.

One of the better running backs we have had though given our history for not being a running team the past few decades. Hope he does well in Edmonton.

Grover

2 neg list players??

David William Naylor‏Verified account 
@TSNDaveNaylor
  15m15 minutes ago
Hearing the neg list players going from Edm to Ham in CJ Gable trade are 2 OL ... futures. #CFL #ticats #esks

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

mightypope

I still get the feeling that Gable is going to retire at the end of this season to take that firefighters job in LA despite the fact that he was just traded. He generally played very well when used properly, which certainly wasn't the case during Austin's last couple of years as head coach.

hulio62

Going to miss youCJ!! Great run with the cats! Awesome game Saturday!! Should of got a lot more for this trade. BS. Good luck on the Eskies!!Hope you win the Cup there!! Oskee Wee Wee?🇨🇦💋

cats99

That's ok we have the Green Machine now! As long as he can stay healthy we will be ok , yet his blocking and pass catching is a question mark?
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

blackandgld

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOO
>:(

Grover

@TSNDaveNaylor

15m15 minutes ago
Significant cap component to Hamilton dealing Gable. Need to shed salary due to bonuses paid to QB Masoli for starts. #CFL #Ticats

Gable was in the last year of his $90K contract

of course

I expect Collaros and Laurent to be dealt next.

These are good moves, as we are building for next year now, and all of these guys were "Austin's guys."

Crash

@TSNDaveNaylor

15m15 minutes ago
Significant cap component to Hamilton dealing Gable. Need to shed salary due to bonuses paid to QB Masoli for starts. #CFL #Ticats

Gable was in the last year of his $90K contract
No need to pay an American RB 90k unless he is an integral part of your success. He was worth it for the past couple seasons, not anymore.

Grover

2 trades with ESKs this year

Chick + Gable + 5th round pick

for

2nd round pick + 2 neg list OL's

:-\

blackandgld

If a player ever upped his trade value in one week Gable sure did. 
No more voting required on who the starting RB will be....unless a new vote is in place to include Ross Scheuerman.

my home team

If a player ever upped his trade value in one week Gable sure did. No more voting required on who the starting RB will be.
Unless more RB's are airlifted in.....

Users Online

114 Guests, 12 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Aerial, Augustus67, Iconic SR, rshmglsky, catfish, of course, brianjoxx, oo DAWG oo, DavidC, Ticats1999, Google (AdSense) (7), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 179. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)