canadianfootballfan

I was thinking this morning...  Grover contributes an incredible amount to this forum.  He's extremely dedicated at bringing all things Ticat and CFL to us here, and he deserves some recognition.

Let's give him the recognition he deserves.  The Ticats and CFL need more fans like him!

Thanks Grover!

Hank01

I was thinking the exact same thing . Thanks Grover .

catfish

Thanks for all your great info Grov. ;D ;D ;D :-*

aberfoyler

kfan

I will go with a 'tritto'? or maybe I should have waited for a double ditto.

Not only is it information he brings, but QUALITY info in a manner even I can understand.

Thanks Grover
Be who you are
Say what you feel
Those that matter don't mind
Those that mind don't matter

Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

cats99

Thx Grover 👍🏈
Germany WC RUSSIA
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+⭐️2018
🇩🇪

sully

Thanks to you, intrepid forum reporter Grover. :)
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

stevehvh

Thanks to you, intrepid forum reporter Grover. :)
Grover is the best!
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

DisplacedCatsFan

From the title of this thread, I thought it was about THE Grover - Covington, that is...  ;D

But I agree, OUR Grover is a great contributor to this site.
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

SeaFiddle

I agree..... thanks for the great inside info

xlnt

i don't normally post anything on this site. I am always on it to read what is going on. I am very appreciative of what Grover puts together for us. Thank you very much Grover i love your posts. Keep up the good work. He is always a class act and represents this site with alot of class. 

deltaqueen

i don't normally post anything on this site. I am always on it to read what is going on. I am very appreciative of what Grover puts together for us. Thank you very much Grover i love your posts. Keep up the good work. He is always a class act and represents this site with a lot of class.
another "ditto"
Longtime Ti-cat Fan.

Chestmaster

I was thinking this morning...  Grover contributes an incredible amount to this forum.  He's extremely dedicated at bringing all things Ticat and CFL to us here, and he deserves some recognition.

Let's give him the recognition he deserves.  The Ticats and CFL need more fans like him!

Thanks Grover!
Meh. He's ok 

Posted using the new Blackberry Keyone

sully

Removed a post to keep this from derailing from Grover's greatness. :)

Users Online

47 Guests, 2 Users (5 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Garney 26, MadJack, Google (4), Alexa

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)