canadianfootballfan

Can someone show me where the rules say you can only post on your own teams board?

Unfortunately, I may have violated this rule as I have commented on other teams boards. My bad.

I was always under the impression, we are the CFL community, and we can respectfully disagree with each other regardless of forum.
(By the way, I have not been told off on any other board but this one - by my fellow cat fans)
I don't believe there is an official rule against it.  It's simply a sort of unwritten rule.  Part of the forum culture here with most posters.

canadianfootballfan

Just in a beta male type of way.
What kind of person uses expressions like "beta male" anyway??

Between you and HfxTC, I believe only one has ever been banned for violating the policies of this board.
I was never banned.  Obviously not since I'm still posting here.

I use the term beta male, as those are the types of guys that typically use passive-aggressive methods.
define passive aggression
define beta male
Are you just learning English?  You don't own a dictionary?

This is a football forum, not an English language class.

Also, I certainly don't answer to fans of other teams on this board.  Back in 2011, when I was just an occasional guest here, but not yet a member, you were trolling here about the Mosca/Kapp fight.  Calling Mosca, one of our most beloved players in Ticat history, trash and what not.

You sir are the trashy one.

Grover

Can someone show me where the rules say you can only post on your own teams board?

Unfortunately, I may have violated this rule as I have commented on other teams boards. My bad.

I was always under the impression, we are the CFL community, and we can respectfully disagree with each other regardless of forum.
(By the way, I have not been told off on any other board but this one - by my fellow cat fans)
I don't believe there is an official rule against it.  It's simply a sort of unwritten rule.  Part of the forum culture here with most posters.
There is no rule against it, I sometimes post over on the MTL forum and have always been treated respectfully.
They are all a bunch of good guys there, very passionate and knowledgeable.
With everything they have gone thru lately, they are extremely faithful to the team.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

CatsFaninOttawa

Absolutely no rule against it, just no trash talking on other teams' boards.

canadianfootballfan

I guess if my fellow Ticat fans can tolerate other teams fans here, then so can I, but not that FYB guy!  No one calls Mosca trash!

As for others, I will follow the example of my more tolerant fellow Ticat fans.

Grover

tolerant, I guess that is part of the Canadian in the Canadian Football League!  ;)

DoubleBlue

Former NFL OL Tyler Johnstone to be eligible for CFL supplemental draft

http://3downnation.com/2018/05/14/former-nfl-ol-tyler-johnstone-eligible-cfl-supplemental-draft/

As for Johnstone and his pro three-down prospects, he has the ability to be a ratio-breaking offensive tackle in the CFL.
“He’s going to be a first-round pick,” one CFL scout said about Johnstone.

Should we bid our 2019 2nd?
We have MTL's 2019 2nd from the Bomben trade

Every other team would have to bid their 2019 1st to beat us out.  :)

We all know that Coach Jones loves his Oregon Ducks

How the suppllementary draft works
Each CFL team has the option to “bid” on the player by forfeiting a selection in the 2019 CFL Draft and the process continues based on waiver priority – the reverse order of the 2018 draft – until the highest choice is identified
So does anyone know when this Supplemental draft takes place this year? I would have thought the CFL teams would want it out of the way before training camps opened. And are there any other players on the list besides Tyler Johnstone?  To me it would be prudent to bring these players or player to the combine and work them out there for everyone to see. 
An appeaser is one who feeds a Crocodile, hoping that it will eat him last.  Winston Churchill

150GAGE

I guess if my fellow Ticat fans can tolerate other teams fans here, then so can I, but not that FYB guy!  No one calls Mosca trash!

As for others, I will follow the example of my more tolerant fellow Ticat fans.
FYB is probably a BC lion fan and get over the Mosca-Kapp feud!

Grover

So does anyone know when this Supplemental draft takes place this year? I would have thought the CFL teams would want it out of the way before training camps opened. And are there any other players on the list besides Tyler Johnstone?  To me it would be prudent to bring these players or player to the combine and work them out there for everyone to see. 
The supplemental draft is anywhere from late May to early July

I guess it depends how long it takes to get their paperwork in order

Users Online

106 Guests, 13 Users (14 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
The Last Word, RedandWhite, FootbalYouBet, heapbag, Grover, Onemoredork, KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, SeaFiddle, pdson2, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)