Grover

Onemoredork

More US connections if nothing else. Cant hurt

of course

Will Glanville be assistant DC to Lolley, or replacing Lolley?

Crash

Old boys club. Between him and Jones this can't be a good thing at all....

Onemoredork

Only if hes given the keys to anything. Doesnt sound like thats the case. Glorified guest coach imo.

Crash

Only if hes given the keys to anything. Doesnt sound like thats the case. Glorified guest coach imo.
I give it 5 weeks before people want him and Jones gone.

cats99

Onemoredork

I give it 5 weeks before people want him and Jones gone.
Yup. Guarantee "too old" and "out of touch"  "we need fresh young minds" will be used.

Grover

Hey, how many CFL Coaches have their own video game!

HfxTC

Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

of course

http://3downnation.com/2018/02/11/former-nfl-head-coach-jerry-glanville-joins-ticats-coaching-staff-2/

:o
76!?
One of the great football minds of all time. Who cares if he has to use a golf cart.
I totally agree with HfxTC. 

Fans posting on this message board complain about the dumbest things!

Glanville isn't PLAYING.  He is COACHING.  The older a coach is, the more experience and knowledge they bring to the table.  Age is not a negative for a coach.  It's a positive.

Onemoredork

HfxTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igBBW3A-UoU

Glanville, 3 years ago... doesn't look like a wheelchair bound senile to me. Talks about his relationship with Bud Grant at about six minutes.

Onemoredork

Rod Rust was 73 as an assistant in MTL in 2001 and was DC in WPG in 2005.

Slomojo2005

This ixactly what I have been preaching about Jones.  He did nothing more than arrive to TiCat-land, at the right time.  The Team was in disarray with Austin and Jones arrived and the boys turned on again.  Not because of Jones but in spite of him.   Could have been anyone at that time.  Now he brings in one of his "old" boys in to take a cheque.  I don't like it either Onemore, one little bit!

Users Online

103 Guests, 25 Users (23 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, FootbalYouBet, BillyDee87, SeaFiddle, Chestmaster, TravelPat1, CFL Pete, VICIOUSCIRCLE, DisplacedCatsFan, letsgoticats, MtnCat, Onemoredork, ticat1, Mightygoose, guelphcatsfan, CFL in QC, ExPat, Augustus67, RedandWhite, sully, FenderGuy69, Google (AdSense) (13), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)