Grover

http://3downnation.com/2018/03/30/john-chick-announces-retirement/

The Ticats traded Chick to Edmonton, along with a fifth-round pick in the 2018 CFL Draft, in exchange for the Eskimos second-round pick in this year’s draft.
In 125 career games, Chick registered 240 defensive tackles and 72 quarterback sacks.

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/03/30/de-john-chick-announces-retirement/

"I am forever indebted to the CFL and its fans for all the blessings and unforgettable memories. I pray I left a good mark on the game, its fans and all my brothers I played this great game with. God Bless.”

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

hendy77

Excellent career.

Great talent.
Legs Feed the Wolf!

PatLynch

How good do Austin and Tillman look for the results of the Chick trade to Edmonton ? We got their 2nd round pick ( 15th overall) and they got 7 games for a very good defensive end . If the Esks had won the Grey Cup, then the trade would have been good for both sides . They didn't win. so I see the Cats winning the trade, big time !

In a related story, Stats Canada reveals that the Canadian population will decrease by 1% if the Chick Family moves back to the states . ;)

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

Grover

How good do Austin and Tillman look for the results of the Chick trade to Edmonton ? We got their 2nd round pick ( 15th overall) and they got 7 games for a very good defensive end . If the Esks had won the Grey Cup, then the trade would have been good for both sides . They didn't win. so I see the Cats winning the trade, big time !

In a related story, Stats Canada reveals that the Canadian population will decrease by 1% if the Chick Family moves back to the states . ;)

Pat Lynch (the old guy)
I agree Pat, Chick was an outstanding person and player, a shoe in HoFer!
But getting the 2nd round pick, cleared cap space and allowing Tracy to take hold of that position and then Chick decides to retire, is a terrific result for us.

cats99

A true gentleman and class act off the field . On the field a true force to be reckoned with all the best in your future endeavours ! 
13 th man @ THF

bobo82

It would be nice if Saskatchewan could sign him to one of those 1 day contracts so he could retire as a Rider .
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

blackandgld

Don't try to tell Gerbear that this was a good trade for the Cats. We have 20 pages of his posts to claim otherwise.

Lennywasout

Don't try to tell Gerbear that this was a good trade for the Cats. We have 20 pages of his posts to claim otherwise.
Good one🤣

tabbyfan

Best of luck to John Chick and his family.  He was a force to be dealt with in his prime and a hall of fame candidate.

Slomojo2005

It would be nice if Saskatchewan could sign him to one of those 1 day contracts so he could retire as a Rider .
👍🏼

ExPat

I wonder if EDM is happy about trading away Odell Willis in anticipation of Chick playing in 2018?

Grover

Users Online

87 Guests, 9 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Abendschan, StampsRock!, Wumper, Lyle B. Style, ticat1, shadowski, FootbalYouBet, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (10), Baidu

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)