cats99

Does Chick play at all any more, or am I just blind to number 97? He did go to EE did ‘t he?
Heard he was a scratch today.  Too bad- team gets a win but not the same when he's not playing.

TD E's Duke Williams to increase the lead to 15.  Waters not impressive - missing another PAT.  EE can have him!

TD Williams EDM #81

39:24 done as a turkey dinner

Als BYE BYE remember the days when there was a waiting list for seasons at Molson Stadium the Cavillo Cahoon show ! Stadium is half empty !

I'm sure the turkey tastes better than the larks!   ;D ;D ;D  
So Kavis are there going to be "CONSEQUENCES"??  ;D ;D ;D
Fire Calvillo ! 😩😩
Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

tabbiefanmcb

I rather think I pegged this as a lower scoring game - sure didn't expect over 60 points between the 2 teams, especially given the rainy conditions at the beginning of the game.

tabbiefanmcb

Does Chick play at all any more, or am I just blind to number 97? He did go to EE did ‘t he?
Heard he was a scratch today.  Too bad- team gets a win but not the same when he's not playing.

TD E's Duke Williams to increase the lead to 15.  Waters not impressive - missing another PAT.  EE can have him!

TD Williams EDM #81

39:24 done as a turkey dinner

Als BYE BYE remember the days when there was a waiting list for seasons at Molson Stadium the Cavillo Cahoon show ! Stadium is half empty !

I'm sure the turkey tastes better than the larks!   ;D ;D ;D  
So Kavis are there going to be "CONSEQUENCES"??  ;D ;D ;D
Fire Calvillo ! 😩😩
Given the way the Als operate it'll be more like promote Calvillo to HC and fire everyone else - including Kavis!   ::) ::) ::)

cats99

Als need a Total overhaul !

***Austin new head coach signs after Grey Cup week !!!! 

ottawacat

That completes the first visitors sweep week since early last season.

cats99

That completes the first visitors sweep week since early last season.
Cool didn't know that ! Man I wish Ottawa would have lost @BC 

cats99

Grade for Able Gable : 
Tsn Panel 👍
Me ,wow had what 3 days to learn the playbook impressive how former Ticats do so well!!!!?????? 

Crash

Grade for Able Gable :
Tsn Panel 👍
Me ,wow had what 3 days to learn the playbook impressive how former Ticats do so well!!!!??????
You'd think we just lost 4 in a row... smh

ottawacat

CJ - 22 carries for 111 yds.
I'm not sure exactly what I heard early in the telecast, or perhaps during the pre-game TSN panel 1/2 hr, but I believe someone said "Gable is the all time CFL leader in average gain per carry."  Did anyone else hear that?  Or, something like that?  Or know if that's a fact?

Onemoredork

Grade for Able Gable :
Tsn Panel 👍
Name one person who said he wouldnt do well. Name one person who swid he was traded over performance. You know why he was moved yet you keep making non existent arguments about his play.

cats99

Grade for Able Gable :
Tsn Panel 👍
Name one person who said he wouldnt do well. Name one person who swid he was traded over performance. You know why he was moved yet you keep making non existent arguments about his play.
Whatever buddy have a beer and some Turkey , turkey ! 
I am thrilled on his play CHOOCH !

catfish

I knew CJ would do us proud ;) ;D  

tcmike

Glad he played well, running back is a carousel in EDM hope he sticks there 
Best Game\'s ever. 1986 game 2 Ticat Argo Home and Home East final series and 1998 Eastern Final Hamilton VS Montreal.

ExPat

Seems incomprehensible that Hamilton lost to the EE twice - especially since that first game at THF was well played by the Ticats until the last couple of minutes.  

We had a lead late in the game but Collaros allowed their offence to march down the field and kick a field goal.  

blackandgld

If i remember correctly EE were quick strike twice beating Collaros on long passes to wide open receivers.

Users Online

116 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
dcmoses, RBFan2014, heapbag, brianjoxx, Mark, KevinRiley2, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)