Onemoredork

Bet there isn't a day goes by EDM doesnt regret trading Masoli

bobo82

Bet there isn't a day goes by EDM doesnt regret trading Masoli
I'll go you one better and bet there isn't a day goes by that BC doesn't regret trading Reilly. Funny how that works eh ?
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Mark

So in some fantasy world Masoli gets credit for 2 GCs.
Makes sense.
And I missed the parties. Stink!

safetyblitz

mysecondname

No discussion of elite CFL quarterbacks should close without the mention of the late great Ron Lancaster in at least one sentence. 

Authentic original 1963 CFL Grey Cup Campionship Pennant flown over Civic Stadium by the Tiger Cats during  the 1964 season.  (approx size 10'x5')

Slomojo2005

There's always someone, something  stopping Masoli from fulfilling his obvious destiny
Wait a sec!    Did we win the Grey Cup when JM “ bailed us out”?

150GAGE

If Reilly and Masoli end up in the Grey Cup this year.....who are you picking?
(Better yet, who would you rather have as your QB?)

Palmer

How do I get to make the choice?  And while I'm at it, how do I get to choose between my brother-in-law and Natashia with her McCain fries to watch it with me?

Krisiun

The QB that is surrounded by the better all around team and coaching staff. 8)

Crash

Wait a sec!    Did we win the Grey Cup when JM “ bailed us out”?
Yep. Came in and went 1-1. Big time bail out. 

Maybe bailed out refers to his burglary charge? Maybe he needed to get bailed out for that. Or was it his marijuana charge. 

Can't keep track of all the bailouts.

PatLynch

A young man made a mistake and now the older, wiser version is leading our team. Let's give him a chance. We're better than a Breitbart or Fox .

Pat Lynch (the old guy who is perfect in every way. What's the matter with kids today?)

Beam reach

So many Fans writing with Tongue in Cheek ....
   Many Fans speak with forked tongues....
            :0)...ahh the Summer time...

Crash

A young man made a mistake and now the older, wiser version is leading our team. Let's give him a chance. We're better than a Breitbart or Fox .

Pat Lynch (the old guy who is perfect in every way. What's the matter with kids today?)
It was 3 mistakes. And I'm absolutely good with it. As long as it applies to everybody, not just the ones we want it to be. 
The media and fans never judged this guy the way they have the other guy. To be fair.

150GAGE

It was 3 mistakes. And I'm absolutely good with it. As long as it applies to everybody, not just the ones we want it to be.
The media and fans never judged this guy the way they have the other guy. To be fair.
Unfotunately, thats just life, some people have the knack to get away with stuff, others are dogged by even the most minor stuff (not saying JFs transgressions were minor).
Its the mob/tribal  mentality that often wants to bring someone down, due to jealously. 
I am proud to be a part of this TC community, where most believe in giving second chances.  I also like to believe that is just the Canadian in us.

Hank01

Or CNN there all tainted with their own agendas . 

It's sad that nobody just reports the news but needs to put a spin on it to serve there agenda . 

Masoli while a Cat has been a great role model for the CFL brotherhood and is as you said an older version now which is much wiser as well as  a great leader for the team . The Cats are lucky they have him and he persevered while waiting for his chance to start regularly .

Users Online

70 Guests, 0 Users (10 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (10)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)