Killer91

Threw for 370 yards and only 1 TD. Loses to an East team on the road.
Led a 2 and out on the game winning drive starting at his own 50 yard line with 3 mins left.
Edmonton needs to trade for Manziel immediately or get Glenn in the game to mix it up a bit.
Very mediocre in my books.

Krisiun

Definitely not elite! They should try to fleece Tillman for Johnny.  ;)

Palmer

This just in.  Manziel still not starting as Reilly loses game in Toronto.

Onemoredork

This is the part where a fan or beat reporter, desperate to defend Reilly, points out receiver drops,  no run game, bad route running, play calling and defense.

Killer91

This is the part where a fan or beat reporter, desperate to defend Reilly, points out receiver drops,  no run game, bad route running, play calling and defense.
The point is no one will have to defend him in Edmonton or blame him for the loss.

Crash

The point is no one will have to defend him in Edmonton or blame him for the loss.
Wonder why that is... 

Hank01

You have to love stats it's Funny how the announcers stated Reilly is the worse QB when pressured among all QB's but the best when not pressured .

Does that make you elite ?

Onemoredork

QBs who have actually won something have that luxury.

FootbalYouBet

You have to love stats it's Funny how the announcers stated Reilly is the worse QB when pressured among all QB's but the best when not pressured .

Does that make you elite ?
They specifically mentioned passer efficiency. Could mean that he is better at throwing away the ball and not taking sacks.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

FootbalYouBet

This is the part where a fan or beat reporter, desperate to defend Reilly, points out receiver drops,  no run game, bad route running, play calling and defense.
works for me.

Onemoredork

works for me.
Masoli wins have a tendency to get a lot less democratic.

Hank01

They specifically mentioned passer efficiency. Could mean that he is better at throwing away the ball and not taking sacks.
  They actually said he was the worst when pressured . That is a good indicator that he makes mistakes and not good things when under pressure . 

It's never a good thing to be the worst .

The toughest QB in the league no doubt but under pressure maybe he's just very average . 

He has had the luxury of having fantastic recruitment of receivers over the years for the Esks . That is a luxury many QB 's would love to have .

Killer91

QBs who have actually won something have that luxury.
took him 5 years in the league and 3 years as a starter to win that cup and Masoli would have likely beaten them in that Grey Cup had the defence not blown the 2015 EF. Remember the one he bailed us out in?

Onemoredork

took him 5 years in the league and 3 years as a starter to win that cup and Masoli would have likely beaten them in that Grey Cup had the defence not blown the 2015 EF. Remember the one he bailed us out in?
There's always someone, something  stopping Masoli from fulfilling his obvious destiny

Krisiun

There's always someone, something  stopping Masoli from fulfilling his obvious destiny
Yeah and every other QB the Cats have had since Danny Mac.

Users Online

95 Guests, 15 Users (19 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
2ez, Balticfox, rshmglsky, Cujo, vampiresquid, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Grover, OskeeweeneeVI, CrazyCanuck1988, prairiewolf77, alsfan86, KevinRiley2, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (12), Alexa

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)