Grover

It was a huge win for us that day in Guelph

The TD

The Spike

The Celebration, Teammates carry him off the field

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

schmenger

Grover, I am sure I was at the game. When LaFevour scored in your attached picture, was that the trick pass play from the slot throwing to the quarterback ? 

my home team

Grover, I am sure I was at the game. When LaFevour scored in your attached picture, was that the trick pass play from the slot throwing to the quarterback ?
It was a quarterback sneak into the end zone...

schmenger

Espo

loved the guy in short yardage, if we're going to forego having a project/development guy at 3rd string, why not bring back Dan.  
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

ExPat

It felt a lot colder and wetter than those pictures look.

Espo

Guelph will do that to ya lol

my home team

I got a seat as close to the press box as I could, so I was dry, for the most part.

The weather was as crazy as I have witnessed at a ball game EVER!! Rain...then hail....then snow....and the wind was blowing it sideways at times....

But, I'm glad I was there for it!!!!

Palmer

We went to about half the games at Guelph, including the play-off game.  I think it rained at all but one, and when I say rain, a couple were of biblical proportions.  Could hardly see the field for falling rain and puddles, closer to ponds.  Oddly enough, it was actually a fun atmosphere.

jonny24eh

What about Golson? I don't know anything about him- hes been around for a bit, maybe he's ready to show what he's got?
The poster formerly known as jonny24.

Eat\'em raw!

stevehvh

What about Golson? I don't know anything about him- hes been around for a bit, maybe he's ready to show what he's got?
I'd be interested to see that too.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Grover

Golson is a Free Agent and would have to be re-signed,  
In his 2 CFL seasons he has thrown a total of 4 passes in the CFL, all 4 were completions

bobo82

Golson is a Free Agent and would have to be re-signed,  
In his 2 CFL seasons he has thrown a total of 4 passes in the CFL, all 4 were completions
LOL !!! Well how about that , that's 4 more passes and completions in the league then the so called "Greatest QB who ever lived"has on his resume..... (no names mentioned  ::) ) If I were Golson I'd give the team an ultimatum set in stone date to re-sign him as the highest paid QB in the league or else . In between I'd open up a two bit dime store trashy POS clothing line and send out tweets of me photographing my girlfriend's ass and then tell anybody that will listen that I'm actually working out and am serious about my job . :P
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Crash

Dan has retired after an illustrious career. Dashing the hopes of many that hoped he would return to his previous not-quite All Star form.

Onemoredork

Dan has retired after an illustrious career. Dashing the hopes of many that hoped he would return to his previous not-quite All Star form.
Austin wouldnt know how to use him......wait....

Users Online

75 Guests, 7 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rusjod, Taleback, Black and Gold, Mightygoose, blackandgld, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 106. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)