safetyblitz

Our Cats would have won because his throws are more accurate.  Plus I would have hoped they wouldn't called a pass play on 3rd and 1 from their 4 yard line.
Our Cats would have lost, because Calgary would have made 12 sacks. Re-watch the game and see how many times Masoli had to make things happen with his feet.

probeyca02

Our Cats would have won because his throws are more accurate.  Plus I would have hoped they wouldn't called a pass play on 3rd and 1 from their 4 yard line.
Our Cats would have lost, because Calgary would have made 12 sacks. Re-watch the game and see how many times Masoli had to make things happen with his feet.
I agree with you (safetyblitz) I just can't see how Collaros would have avoided the rush like Masoli. I do hope Zach get's a chance to show if he can get the job done to prove a point wether he is the guy or not. He's had so many chances but hasn't convinced me he is. Just don,t want him getting hurt. I still trust the coaching staff that Masoli must be the better QB for the offence that they are running.

Users Online

86 Guests, 7 Users (11 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RedandWhite, Argo Tailgater, xlnt, Mightygoose, SeaFiddle, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 164. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)