Grover

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

blackandgld

I miss Tiquon Underwood
I miss his hair more than his on field production. Now if i miss anyone from the receiving corp it would be 6' 5" 1000 yard receiver last season Toliver. Wonder if he fits in JJs offensive vision?

djrobertson2017

Here is the story on Collaros, He isn't going anywhere.

http://3downnation.com/2017/10/11/trade-deadline-looms-junes-jones-says-zach-collaros-wont-dealt/
  I think he still be traded today or after the season because it is the GM Job.  not the head coach job

stevehvh

Here is the story on Collaros, He isn't going anywhere.

http://3downnation.com/2017/10/11/trade-deadline-looms-junes-jones-says-zach-collaros-wont-dealt/
 I think he still be traded today or after the season because it is the GM Job.  not the head coach job
You think he'll be traded because you wish he would be. There's a 50-50 chance you are correct.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

rockfish

I miss Tiquon Underwood
I miss his hair more than his on field production. Now if i miss anyone from the receiving corp it would be 6' 5" 1000 yard receiver last season Toliver. Wonder if he fits in JJs offensive vision?
Tiquan(sp?) dropped too many catchable balls as I remember. Glad we kept Toliver over him. How can JJ ignore Toliver's production? You can't have all small, fast receivers. Look at Ellington in Ottawa...don't think he's any speed demon. Should have re-signed him when we had the chance. I like Tasker, but it would appear we made the wrong choice there.

schmenger

A real head scratcher you sure letting Ellingson leave. Positive proof Austin is unable to properly access and evaluate talent.

safetyblitz

Tiquan(sp?) dropped too many catchable balls as I remember.
On a related note, I'm a huge Bakari Grant fan, and can relate to people who are disappointed that he's no longer a Cat, but he had at least one major drop in SK's game against the blue team this past weekend.

rockfish

A real head scratcher you sure letting Ellingson leave. Positive proof Austin is unable to properly access and evaluate talent.
Well he(or his scouts) did find Ellington in the first place. He just didn't retain him. Injuries likely played a part. 

Riggins

Well it's 1.5 hours from the trade deadline and 3downnation is silent.  Are there trades, and where do I read about them? 

ottawacat

And the trade deadline has now come and gone.  
Here is full report on all trades which occurred on this deadline day:

Slomojo2005

Seriously Schmenger! You are questioning Austin's decision after the fact! At the time, you will  remember, Ellington was a non-impact player. He either didn’t like being in the Hammer and didn’t put out or couldn’t get It going. In either case, Austin needed to make a decision.  Correct one at the time. So that proved to be a bad decision. However now many are asking that the same bad decision be made with Zack, whom is/was in a rut!  Patience!!!! 20/20 hindsight is worthless!

Slomojo2005

Let’s just move forward and stop the Austin bashing!  Games were lost by the team not Austin.  Players were selected for the team by Austin, some remained and performed and some didn’t. Some were released since they didn't pan out in Hammer and they performed better  for other teams. But there are player signings that worked well for Cats that no one else picked up.  Eg Castilo!!!!! So what I’m saying is that it is very easy to look back and criticize. Not so easy making the “real time” decisions!  Some will work out and others won’t. That’s life. An example from Leaf-land. The Leafs had choice to draft McKenny (I think) or Bobby Orr and we all know how that worked out.  

Crash

Are we really going through this again?

Unless you own a delorian there was no way to anticipate this.

Onemoredork

If Austin haters took the time to point out evaluations as recent as Larry Dean over Hoffman-Ellis or Coleman over Drake Nevis then they wouldnt look so petty and lame.

S J Riley

Well it is good news that Zac did not get traded...
But what happens now down the road.
Will make interesting debates on this forum.

Users Online

120 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RBFan2014, dcmoses, heapbag, brianjoxx, Mark, KevinRiley2, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)