djrobertson2017

Should the Ticats trade Collaros before the deadline?

Gerbear20

Ok guys I will stop about Chick :) He was an all-star last year and i felt he still had something left  but I will side with you guys on this now.

I think our team is slowly coming together with June Jones especially our defensive backfield and run game and overall offensive line play. I feel we are not getting enough pressure from our DE's that's just my current opinion especially after watching Ray disect us late in the game with no pressure on him.

The question asked is " will Collaros " get traded ?  Well it seems right now that June Jones is calling the shots and since his buddy was hired as qb coach it appears they plan to keep June Jones next year . June Jones doesn't like switching qb's and seems satisfied with and likes Masoli. I think June Jones thinks Masoli will get better as he learns the offence better and utilizes his new weapons in Fantuz and Alex Green and possibly Quinn.

I know Sask has alot of interest in Collaros and Glenn is getting older and not really the guy to lead you to the Grey Cup . My gut feeling says he will be traded to SASK before the deadline as why would  the ticats want to play Collaros this year and next when June Jones seems set on Masoli for the foreseeable future. Montreal is another team very much like SASK that they don't really have a good qb at this time so they could be interested too . Should be interesting to see how this plays out and what impact the potential signing of Johnny Football has on this.

If I was running the team I'd like to see how Zac could perform under this new and improved offence and then make decisions from there . I can't see him going to the Argos as it seems like Ray is still at the top of his game and they can't afford Collaros salary as a backup this year and next . If the Ticats want to trade him and cannot and choose to release him then I can see the Argos selling him on being their QB of the future and pay him well as a backup  

DisplacedCatsFan

If I was running the team...
I thank all that I hold dear that you are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

my home team

"I know Sask has alot of interest in Collaros"

And how do you KNOW?

Crystal ball....a deck of fortune telling cards!!??

Can you telepathically read into Chris Jones' mind??

If so, can you give me the winning lottery numbers for the next 6/49 draw??

my home team

"Well it seems right now that June Jones is calling the shots"

And since June Jones is the HEAD coach that would be logical and within his general job description.

So what's your point??

my home team

"If I was running the team I'd like to see how Zac could perform under this new and improved offence and then make decisions from there ."

And as much regard and respect that I have for Zach Collaros, he has not run this offense or any for sometime.

While this team still has a shot at a playoff spot, you want to put him in an important game for the rest of the players, and if his unfamiliarity causes errors that costs them a win that ultimately takes away a post season game, that is a risk worth taking??

Doesn't make sense to me...

cats99

DB Emanuel Davis not playing tonight ? Healthy scratch ? Maybe he is trade bait also ?

Die Mannschaft ****🏆🇩🇪
FCB Bayern****⚽️🇩🇪
TFC⚽️🇨🇦
Buffalo Bills🏈

my home team

DB Emanuel Davis not playing tonight ? Healthy scratch ? Maybe he is trade bait also ?
I hope not...he's been one of our best cover guys....

DisplacedCatsFan

According to Drew, he's benched so that they can see how some younger players play.  Seems to be an asinine reason to do that to (arguably) our best DB, and not do the same with Collaros...

Gerbear20

I think they are not starting E. Davis as he has not performed well since he has been back and they also get to take a look at a few other guys . 

my home team

According to Drew, he's benched so that they can see how some younger players play.  Seems to be an asinine reason to do that to (arguably) our best DB, and not do the same with Collaros...
That's what I read later as well.....seems strange since this team is aiming for a playoff position??!!

schmenger

Davis got beat like a rented mule last week. Next man up.

Palmer

Davis got beat like a rented mule last week. Next man up.
I like Davis, seemed to play well, always around the ball, had knock-downs, good tackler.  Didn't think he was beaten all that much on Saturday, and didn't notice that he was on the replay.  But then, didn't notice that he had been pulled out either.

Plus he was the guy on my "collector tickets" on Saturday.  That doesn't seem to work out well for the guys this year? :)

cats99

Isn't the date Thurs Oct 12 4pm?!

Will we see any moves the next two days?

Onemoredork

I miss Tiquon Underwood

Users Online

117 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
dcmoses, RBFan2014, heapbag, brianjoxx, Mark, KevinRiley2, danoc_86, Oskie18, TCHABS, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Abendschan, steeltownguy, jim43bob, bobo82, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)