I've noticed that nobody has mentioned the Prince Edward Hotel in the THF stadium district on Barton Street . It is an homage to Mickey Rourke . There are real bargains to be had when the "meat guy" or the "cheese guy" appears in the parking lot . Who knew how much the trunk of a car could hold ?

If you are looking for a few adult beverages before the game, the Prince Eddy is the place . Before you enter, be sure to tuck your pants into your socks .

But seriously, I'm sure the patrons will welcome you with all the warmth that TiCat fans are known for.
Perhaps out of town visitors should refrain from wearing  Oxford/Cambridge Blue.

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

But Pat, hasn't the "Eddie" been closed down?  They changed the name some time back--some spiffy, slick name--and installed a garage door on Barton Street--open it and you had an instant patio.  However, the last time I passed by it was closed entirely.  Too bad!  We had many a post-game drink there.  But that was many years ago.

"Tigerville" at some point but I'm sure the city will shut that down ASAP, it's just not "Hamilton".

I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

72 Guests, 5 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
GHT120, Cool, TheBreeze, FootbalYouBet, KevinRiley2, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 110. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)