Grover

Richard Leonard: Has had an all-star calibre season and is second in the CFL in total Takeaways with 7. He has a CFL-leading 3 fumble recoveries for 84 yards and has added 4 interceptions - among his returns are two of 70+ yards. Leonard also leads the CFL with 12 pass knockdowns. 

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Palmer

Richard Leonard: Has had an all-star calibre season and is second in the CFL in total Takeaways with 7. He has a CFL-leading 3 fumble recoveries for 84 yards and has added 4 interceptions - among his returns are two of 70+ yards. Leonard also leads the CFL with 12 pass knockdowns.
I am being the pessimist, but I wonder if a player from the two bottom teams really has a chance to be selected as a CFL award winner?  I'd love to see Leonard make the grade, and it would be finding the diamond in the mud of this season, but my gut reaction is that he is on an uphill treadmill.  Let's hope he has an outstanding finish to 2017!

vjcos

Richard Leonard: Has had an all-star calibre season and is second in the CFL in total Takeaways with 7. He has a CFL-leading 3 fumble recoveries for 84 yards and has added 4 interceptions - among his returns are two of 70+ yards. Leonard also leads the CFL with 12 pass knockdowns.
I am being the pessimist, but I wonder if a player from the two bottom teams really has a chance to be selected as a CFL award winner?  I'd love to see Leonard make the grade, and it would be finding the diamond in the mud of this season, but my gut reaction is that he is on an uphill treadmill.  Let's hope he has an outstanding finish to 2017!
Especially from a Defense that regularly got Torched for 350 Yds. plus a game.

PatLynch

There is an old saying in sports that for every rookie in your lineup, you can count on one loss in the season .  Considering how many rookies the Cats have had to play this year, through injury and cap space,  we may have weathered that storm rather well .

I really don't understand those who criticize  our recruiting of talent . Tillman, Burke , Alemang, and Austin have brought in a boatload of good, young players .  Richard Leonard is an outstanding rookie who deserves to be the eastern rep. for rookie of the year .

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

Users Online

63 Guests, 5 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Johnny Ticat slayer, ExPat, siders_ruck_still, Evil Doctor, Yahoo!, Google (10), Alexa

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)