heapbag

Looks like the Trestman hire in Toronto could be a one and gone....

From Three Down Nation....

http://3downnation.com/2018/01/10/argos-marc-trestman-candidate-seahawks-oc-job-report/
Go Trestman Go.
And push Ricky into retirement.
Anything that damages the Argos is just fine with me.
An Argo loss is almost as pretty as a Ticat victory...almost.
I get your double blue hatred...  I do, but the Argos being a successful organization is good for the CFL.  All the teams need each other to be successful.  You cannot have a league without other teams to play against.
The Argos are historically the most successful franchise in the CFL especially in the 21st century yet they still boast the leagues worst attendance and viewership rates. So why people keep saying the league needs the Argos to win for the league to succeed, I have no idea. They have more cups than anyone yet nobody in Toronto gives a damn
most successful franchise of the 2000? Toronto?? Really???
they have been below .500 for the 2000's I am quite sure. Even 25+ games below .500 I would venture to say. I am quite happy to say that they have been VERY CRAPPY. Re check your numbers and let us know.
That's the frustrating thing with the Argos, long(ish) periods of futility, then bam!  They appear in the Grey Cup.  And when the Argos make it to the Cup they have a record of winning it. 

Palmer

You don’t need to be a “winner” in Toronto to draw fans, for reference look at the Leafs, Jays, or Raptors.  You do have to be perceived as making the fans feel “world class”.  Sadly, that’s where the Argos, the CFL, and maybe the fans, seem to fall short.

15_championships

http://3downnation.com/2018/01/10/argos-marc-trestman-candidate-seahawks-oc-job-report/
Go Trestman Go.
I get your double blue hatred...  I do, but the Argos being a successful organization is good for the CFL.  All the teams need each other to be successful.  You cannot have a league without other teams to play against.
The Argos are historically the most successful franchise in the CFL especially in the 21st century yet they still boast the leagues worst attendance and viewership rates. So why people keep saying the league needs the Argos to win for the league to succeed, I have no idea. They have more cups than anyone yet nobody in Toronto gives a damn
they have been below .500 for the 2000's I am quite sure. Even 25+ games below .500 I would venture to say. I am quite happy to say that they have been VERY CRAPPY. Re check your numbers and let us know.
Grey cup wins in 2004, 2012, 2017 sounds pretty successful to meQuote from: blackandgld on Thu Jan 11 2018 15:14:16 GMT-0500 (EST)

Go Trestman Go.
Grey cup wins in 2004, 2012, 2017 sounds pretty successful to me and i actually said most successful in cfl history not just the 21st century as they have a league leading 16 grey cup wins, and i said especially in the 21st century where they have won 3 which is pretty impressive considering ssk has 4 in franchise history and Ham and Wpg have yet to win in the new millenium. Yet toronto still doesnt draw and the cfl wheel keeps on a turnin

schmenger

I have been watching the Arblows and the Tiger Cats for a long and the main difference I see that separates each team is the quality of players the Blows find and play. The Blows are either extremely good or very bad. The Tiger Cats are either really bad or above average and good on rare occasions. That is the difference between both teams in my opinion. 

ottawacat

ottawacat

Users Online

56 Guests, 5 Users (12 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, Mightygoose, KevinRiley2, Lyle B. Style, toddstattoo, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 100. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)