Palmer

The Riders “should” have beaten Argos, but refused to blitz Ray.  Give him time and he beats you, just as he did.  The Stamps “should” have beaten Argos, but Ray hung around, waited, and Black came through with possibly the winning play.  As the cliches say, that’s why they play out the games, and if a team  really “should have” won, they “would have” won.  Smart coaching by Trestman, steady play by Ray, just as expected.

I’m not bitter at all.  The whole object of the season is to fine tune your team, make the play-offs, and go on a two or three game win streak. We fell short, but improved, saw Jeremiah continue his development, and just missed squeaking in.  Argos deserved to be in the game, and proved it by winning.  What we saw we need to imitate.

my home team

The Riders “should” have beaten Argos, but refused to blitz Ray.  Give him time and he beats you, just as he did.  The Stamps “should” have beaten Argos, but Ray hung around, waited, and Black came through with possibly the winning play.  As the cliches say, that’s why they play out the games, and if a team  really “should have” won, they “would have” won.  Smart coaching by Trestman, steady play by Ray, just as expected.

I’m not bitter at all.  The whole object of the season is to fine tune your team, make the play-offs, and go on a two or three game win streak. We fell short, but improved, saw Jeremiah continue his development, and just missed squeaking in.  Argos deserved to be in the game, and proved it by winning.  What we saw we need to imitate.
I hear you, Palmer.

Can't disagree with what you say.

stevehvh

I'm not bitter in the least. Life's too short for that. Disappointed we didn't do better, but when what we were doing wasn't working, we made needed changes. Not quite enough to get into the playoffs, but enough to be hopeful for next year.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

pikk

If June jones and Johnny football are with the cats , we will finish over .500, I promise. :)

Lennywasout

I'm not bitter in the least. Life's too short for that. Disappointed we didn't do better, but when what we were doing wasn't working, we made needed changes. Not quite enough to get into the playoffs, but enough to be hopeful for next year.
Shave to agree with you. 

I don’t understand how some posters can crap all over Young and his choice of management.  A couple of really bad years should not command this type of disrespect for an owner who saved this franchise and has sunk so much money into keeping it here. You may not like his choice of management personnel but you also have no say no matter how much you seem to hate a person you’ve never personally met (Austin & Mitchell).  This is not a democracy...it’s a private business. If you hate it so much and it’s affecting you this much, you need to find another team to make you happy.

For years people complained about the lack of continuity (players, coaches, management) of CFL teams.  You cannot feel any connection with people unless they’re here for a few years.  Look at exactly what happened in Montreal over the last little while.  Popp after many years of success had a couple of really bad years when he didn’t have a QB, got fired, hired by the Argos and wins the Grey Cup. 

Why throw out the entire management group in Hamilton now..  I don’t get it. Who do you bring in the replace them with more contacts and CFL knowledge?

Beats me😁

Let’s just chill in the off season and see how this team reorganizes for 2018.  Be calm.😎

bobo82

If June jones and Johnny football are with the cats , we will finish over .500, I promise. :)
Fixed it for ya !!!

Well at least you're half right on your prediction . Is it JUNE yet ??  :)
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Users Online

79 Guests, 14 Users (5 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Iconic SR, Slomojo2005, RedandWhite, habcat, Fred C Dobbs, Lennywasout, Allek, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Mightygoose, jim43bob, MrLucky, blackandgld, Yahoo!, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 132. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)