Krisiun

Since this is All Things Jeremiah Masoli, seems like no better place to post this ...

Had the privilege & pleasure to have Jeremiah come out to work with the kids in Burlington Flag Football a couple times. What a true gentleman. So very humble. So polite. Not full of bluster or full of himself. Quite the opposite. Just a real down to earth guy.

Have also bumped into him in social settings in Burlington. He's the same person he is on camera in interviews as he is in public. Almost painfully polite. Always "Thank-you sir. Appreciate that mam. That's very kind ..."

I'm not a "raw-raw" kind of fan and generally do not fall in lobe with players since I understand the harsh realities of the business.

But Jeremiah is a young man worth cheering for in my humble opinion. Quality person.
This is great to hear. Masoli's personality appears to be the polar opposite of Manziel and that is precisely why it should be easier to cheer for him. Hopefully the media picks up on what FenderGuy is talking about instead of always focusing on the controversial Manziel.

TheCrazyCatLady

I went to the Ticats “fan day” thing a couple years ago, when you go watch a really light practice and then get to go and get signatures from some of the popular players. I remember everyone running down to the field and getting in line for Simoni, Banks, and Collaros. The wait for them was almost an hour! I know, because my mom really wanted Simoni’s so she went off on her own for that. 

My fiancé and I went to Masoli (the less popular players were paired up, he was with Spencer Watt). I always liked Masoli. I could see his potential, even during his early struggles. He seemed like a really nice guy for the minute I spoke with him. He signed our shirts and hats, and gave us signed CFL trading card with him on it. He didn’t make it feel rushed, like some of the other players (which I understand since there was a lot of people). I’m very happy I got his autograph instead of waiting an hour for Collaros! 

Most of my family (not my fiancé, he’s also team Jeremiah) thought he was a dud and wanted him cut, but I always defended him and now look! We did fantasy football last year and I won in the family - my strategy was picking Masoli and Banks every week. Of course, they’re all telling me they think he’s going to fail, but I have faith. If last year was an indication, with a full training camp as starter with first team reps, I think he could be the best QB in the East this year! 

Palmer

Two complimentary posts that speak highly of Jeremiah's character.  Great to see.  And, let's be honest, what have we got to lose with Jeremiah as our starter?  Over the past two seasons, he has been our best QB, on the field, despite playing under two different coaches with differing offensive philosophies and systems.  The team has decided to go with Jeremiah as our starter, June is fast approaching.  Let's play some football!

stevehvh

Two complimentary posts that speak highly of Jeremiah's character.  Great to see.  And, let's be honest, what have we got to lose with Jeremiah as our starter?  Over the past two seasons, he has been our best QB, on the field, despite playing under two different coaches with differing offensive philosophies and systems.  The team has decided to go with Jeremiah as our starter, June is fast approaching.  Let's play some football!
X2. 
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

guelphcatsfan

It’s interesting how this thread is more civilized and pleasant to read than the Johhny Manziel thread.  I’d rather be winning with Masoli this season!

Lennywasout

It’s interesting how this thread is more civilized and pleasant to read than the Johhny Manziel thread.  I’d rather be winning with Masoli this season!
You bet.  I am a Collaros fan but now that Masoli is #1....let’s get going.  Fully support him and I love his persona.  Probably why this thread is more civilized than the Johnny one.  

bobo82

Great article over on 3DN about June and Jeremiah and their laid back leadership style . It's also nice to finally read an article on that site that is actually about the team and actually about football and NOT about that other no talent goof-off unemployed so called QB who won't be and should NOT be mentioned here in this thread EVER .

http://3downnation.com/2018/05/08/ticats-june-jones-jeremiah-masoli-exude-laid-back-leadership-style/

Welcome to the June & Jeremiah Show folks !!! 8) Let's get this season rocking and a rolling already!!! 8).
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Krisiun

Bobo. I'm really hoping that Masoli lights it up so huge in 2018 that the Cats organization won't even want to bother anymore with that other so called QB who we won't name in this thread. :D

rshmglsky

Like Lord Voldemort.

schmenger

Like Lord Voldemort.
Who is Lord Voldemort?

rshmglsky

Harry Potter

Evil Doctor

Harry Potter
No, Lord Voldemort is Tom Riddle.  Harry Potter is the Boy Who Lived....

HfxTC

Bobo. I'm really hoping that Masoli lights it up so huge in 2018 that the Cats organization won't even want to bother anymore with that other so called QB who we won't name in this thread. :D
I think he will have a monster year. He's my pick for MOP candidate for the East this year.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

150GAGE

I'll give Jermiah the first five games of the season to decide if I am on his band wagon.
Last year he mostly won in garbage time. 
Three of those six wins were against Montreal, an even more useless team.
I am hoping that the D will be vastly improved to give Jermiah a chance to win. (Not the crap Austin put on the field early last year)
....and oh yeah I still want Lord Voldemort to be signed!

bobo82

I'll give Jermiah the first five games of the season to decide if I am on his band wagon.
Three of those six wins were against Montreal, an even more useless team.
I am hoping that the D will be vastly improved to give Jermiah a chance to win. (Not the crap Austin put on the field early last year)
....and oh yeah I still want Lord Voldemort to be signed!
I'll give Jeremiah the first five games of the season to decide If I am on is band wagon.

Gee five whole games ? That's awful generous of you considering that the guy who held the job before JM was given twelve games and we all know how that turned out now don't we ? ???

Gee , I didn't realise that it was possible that a starting QB could somehow actually win a game in garbage time . ???
Not unless of course that maybe the entire game from start to finish could be considered total garbage ? Kinda like the first eight games of last season were ?

Three of those six wins were against Montreal .

Three ? The last time I looked we only played Montreal twice last year so maybe I missed this so called imaginary 3rd game that you speak of ?  ???

I am hoping that the D will be vastly improved to give Jeremiah a chance to win .

Finally a statement that I can agree on with you . Yup , let's hope that the D allows Jeremiah and the rest of the team a chance to win again and again and again and again all season long all the way to the Grey Cup . 8)

I still want Lord Voldemont to be signed!

I gotta admit that I'm not sure who this fella is but if signing him means that we don't sign that other guy with the initials of JM then I'm all for it . ;D

Users Online

73 Guests, 14 Users (9 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, Palmer, oo DAWG oo, bobo82, yougottabekidding, Lyle B. Style, Corey.the.tiger, xlnt, rhymes with orange, ticatbill, Holy Mackinaw, EastVanMark, DavidThompson, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)