Slomojo2005

Barring Injury, Zach will have  much better stats over any ticat qb this year.
I still believe Zach getting a fresh start is good for him and the cats.
Absolutely, he will have a good year.  
Don't bet on it because it ain't gonna happen . Zach is not the same QB that he was in 2015 . Also playing behind the worst by far O-Line in the league this season will not help matters out for his confidence level or should I say lack of confidence level ? You head it here first the Riders will struggle this season and will be hard pressed just to stay out of the basement in the West . You also heard this here first but Zach will most likely be presiding on Saskatchewan's IL around the 5 or 6 game mark of this season if not earlier .

I tell you what , if Zach indeed winds up with better stats than any Ti-Cat qb this year I'll personally eat your shorts.....and that you can bet on .  :)
Bobo, and you know this because?  You and all of us other fans have absolutely no clue about how Zack will or will not do.  Just like we all had no clue about the early part of last season.  I didn’t see you post anything before last season about Zack not doing well!  Noone else did either. So speculate all you want.  Noone not even Bobo can predict how the human body and brain will respond.
Interesting how you attack bobo about not possibly knowing how Zach will do this year yet in your above post you proclaim with certainty about Zach:  "Absolutely, he will have a good year."

Hypocrisy at its finest!
U didn’t attack Bobo just disagreed with him that Zack is basically done!  I think he will do well so letz just see where this all winds up.

ottawacat

While I don't know "All Things Jeremiah," I do know a few more (i.e. - the Paopao connection) having read this:

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/06/13/shoulders-masoli-thirsty-championship-tigertown/

blackandgld

Barring Injury, Zach will have  much better stats over any ticat qb this year.
I still believe Zach getting a fresh start is good for him and the cats.
Absolutely, he will have a good year.  
Don't bet on it because it ain't gonna happen . Zach is not the same QB that he was in 2015 . Also playing behind the worst by far O-Line in the league this season will not help matters out for his confidence level or should I say lack of confidence level ? You head it here first the Riders will struggle this season and will be hard pressed just to stay out of the basement in the West . You also heard this here first but Zach will most likely be presiding on Saskatchewan's IL around the 5 or 6 game mark of this season if not earlier .

I tell you what , if Zach indeed winds up with better stats than any Ti-Cat qb this year I'll personally eat your shorts.....and that you can bet on .  :)
Bobo, and you know this because?  You and all of us other fans have absolutely no clue about how Zack will or will not do.  Just like we all had no clue about the early part of last season.  I didn’t see you post anything before last season about Zack not doing well!  Noone else did either. So speculate all you want.  Noone not even Bobo can predict how the human body and brain will respond.
Interesting how you attack bobo about not possibly knowing how Zach will do this year yet in your above post you proclaim with certainty about Zach:  "Absolutely, he will have a good year."

Hypocrisy at its finest!
U didn’t attack Bobo just disagreed with him that Zack is basically done!  I think he will do well so letz just see where this all winds up.
Nice back and forth but the potential for eating of the shorts....EWWWWWWWWW, YUCK

150GAGE

Zach will do great this year, if he has a decent O-line (not like ours of last year).
Arguably he has the best recievers, decent running back; and Jones will have a more balanced attack and will put him in a position of success.
Incidently, Chris Shultz picked Zach as the fantasy player of the year.

canadianfootballfan

Slomojo2005

Zach will do great this year, if he has a decent O-line (not like ours of last year).
Arguably he has the best recievers, decent running back; and Jones will have a more balanced attack and will put him in a position of success.
Yep Gage, I agree with you.  Not many on this forum will do likewise. 

CatsFaninOttawa

"if he has a decent O-line"

That is the key, isn't it? Prior to his injury, he was able to move the pocket, to scramble when required, so he didn't depend as much on a great o-line. Since the injury, he's less mobile, and has become a pure pocket passer out of necessity. And to be a pocket passer, he needs a pocket. Our o-line couldn't maintain a pocket last year.

The thing is, the Riders' o-line doesn't sound like it's much better. All the great receivers in the world won't help if they don't have time to get open before the QB is being pressed.

Palmer

Hedging our bets a bit on Zach, are we?  Already have the O-line excuse built in.  If he loses, it was the O-line (and maybe the lack of a solid running game), and if he wins, he will do it in spite of a lousy O-line?

Main thing for me is for Zach to have a good outing, play well, and to beat the Argos, of course! :D

Espo

Hedging our bets a bit on Zach, are we?  Already have the O-line excuse built in.  If he loses, it was the O-line (and maybe the lack of a solid running game), and if he wins, he will do it in spite of a lousy O-line?

Main thing for me is for Zach to have a good outing, play well, and to beat the Argos, of course! :D
... i mean....  that sounds thoroughly reasonable...
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

Onemoredork

And that folks, is Masoli.
 You insist on wondering why he doesn't get respect. Stop wondering , please.

Slomojo2005

"if he has a decent O-line"

That is the key, isn't it? Prior to his injury, he was able to move the pocket, to scramble when required, so he didn't depend as much on a great o-line. Since the injury, he's less mobile, and has become a pure pocket passer out of necessity. And to be a pocket passer, he needs a pocket. Our o-line couldn't maintain a pocket last year.

The thing is, the Riders' o-line doesn't sound like it's much better. All the great receivers in the world won't help if they don't have time to get open before the QB is being pressed.
1 win Riders and Zack, 0 wins Cats with Masoli.  So far I think Zack is ahead of the “I told you” race.

Slomojo2005

And that folks, is Masoli.
 You insist on wondering why he doesn't get respect. Stop wondering , please.
Exactly

wanker

Hank01

Who was Masoli against ? Those Calgary DB's were playing the receivers in good cover all game . Calgary's defence was applying pressure up the middle and Masoli did well up until that throw . If he would have seen Whitlock sooner he might have pitched out for a short gain or later on the play with a throw out of play like he should have done .

Not sure what people were seeing . The last time Hamilton went to cowtown was an embarrassment . 

Masoli made a judgement error on the throw but I also saw a guy outplay the opposing QB Bo . 

This in the end was a team loss .

Crash

Who was Masoli against ? Those Calgary DB's were playing the receivers in good cover all game . Calgary's defence was applying pressure up the middle and Masoli did well up until that throw . If he would have seen Whitlock sooner he might have pitched out for a short gain or later on the play with a throw out of play like he should have done .

Not sure what people were seeing . The last time Hamilton went to cowtown was an embarrassment .

Masoli made a judgement error on the throw but I also saw a guy outplay the opposing QB Bo .

This in the end was a team loss .

Collaros outplayed Bo in a Grey Cup. Unfortunately it was a loss.

I'm tired of last year's 0-9 start being the benchmark. 

By week 10 everybody wanted a complete blow up. From people even saying Bob needed to sell the team. Mitchel Austin Tillman and Jones. The usual threats of boycotts and csnt bring my kid to a game because of what this organization represents.

Then a turnaround and people wanted consistency. Can't lose Tasker banks Dean Masoli. 

So we sign them and now one week in and there's the same excuses people tried to make for Collaros and Austin. Bad game plan, no running game, too many new faces. If they didn't work then they don't work now.

No excuses. The Jeremiah Masoli led offense with June Jones calling the plays scored 14 points and lost.

Nobody needs to be fired or benched. They just need to be better. Including the lovable unflappable spark of a QB who makes everybody better around him.

We move on to week 2. 

Users Online

53 Guests, 2 Users (7 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MadJack, ExPat, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (4), Baidu

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)