BillyDee87

*crickets chirp*

Bobo once again silences the critics.
No, not really.  He's just on a LOT of ignore lists.
"For the sake of humanity" is always the credo of tyranny.

Crash

*crickets chirp*

Bobo once again silences the critics.
didn't feel like engaging to be honest.
But you cant compare teams, Reilly on this team is different than his current record with Edmonton.

FootbalYouBet

didn't feel like engaging to be honest.
But you cant compare teams, Reilly on this team is different than his current record with Edmonton.
I agree, Ham has better D, better DC, better OC and better HC.

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Killer91

I agree, Ham has better D, better DC, better OC and better HC.
I would argue that our HC, DC and ST coaches are all inexperienced in the intricacies  of the CFL game and it for sure cost us points last year and possibly this year. I don't care how much they coached they are still learning the little things that is definitely affecting the outcome of certain situations.

Krisiun

I would argue that our HC, DC and ST coaches are all inexperienced in the intricacies  of the CFL game and it for sure cost us points last year and possibly this year. I don't care how much they coached they are still learning the little things that is definitely affecting the outcome of certain situations.
Yes definitely. I love what JJ has done here so far but there are still some questionable decisions he has made and continues to make. Certain play calls late in games have hurt us as well as personnel decisions. His plans and deployment of our current stable of running backs is a bit strange and inconsistent. Hopefully Orlondo is helping JJ with some of these CFL intricacies.

Katmandu

Would have pegged you as someone more likely to drop Seger references than Springsteen.  

If I ever get out of here, that’s what I’m gonna do.  
That's very good, ExPat. I'm impressed. Gotta give you some props on that.  I didn't think many here were old enough to remember Springsteen.  
Oskee Wa Wa!  Go Cats!

Krisiun

That's very good, ExPat. I'm impressed. Gotta give you some props on that.  I didn't think many here were old enough to remember Springsteen.  
On the contrary. Most of us have seen Mozart live.  8)

Katmandu

On the contrary. Most of us have seen Mozart live.  8)
  Ah yes, Mozzy!  Good ole chap he was... LOL  

FootbalYouBet

On the contrary. Most of us have seen Mozart live.  8)
darn brat wouldn't stay off my lawn

Espo

I would argue that our HC, DC and ST coaches are all inexperienced in the intricacies  of the CFL game and it for sure cost us points last year and possibly this year. I don't care how much they coached they are still learning the little things that is definitely affecting the outcome of certain situations.
GOOD THING MAZOLIO KEEPS BAILING THEM OUT, AMIRITE!?!?!?
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

stevehvh

No, not really.  He's just on a LOT of ignore lists.
I doubt that very much. He's certainly not in mine. I agree with most of what he says.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Slomojo2005

👍🏼

Krisiun

Masoli has been showing enough upside that it makes sense to allow him to continue to learn and improve as a starter. I think most of the people who shower excessive, hyperbolic praise when Masoli does well are doing so as a reaction against people who dismiss anything positive he does as an anomally. There's a whole lot of "confirmation bias" being demonstrated both by Masoli proponents and by Masoli detractors. The reality is that there's not enough evidence yet to conclude whether Masoli will join the ranks of the "elite" or not.
The "elite" word should not really apply to any QB until he has performed at that level for at least a couple of seasons. Some of us are just enjoying a dynamic and exciting QB with "elite" potential that could lead the Cats to the Cup one day.

Masoli's problem is that he is sandwiched in between the "Man crush for Collaros" crowd and the "Man crush for Johnny" crowd. There is a lot of butt hurt that either of the two crushes are not at the helm and therefore Masoli will never get their 100% approval no matter what he accomplishes.

Grover

Masoli's problem is that he is sandwiched in between the "Man crush for Collaros" crowd and the "Man crush for Johnny" crowd. There is a lot of butt hurt that either of the two crushes are not at the helm and therefore Masoli will never get their 100% approval no matter what he accomplishes.
NAILED IT !!!

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Crash

The "elite" word should not really apply to any QB until he has performed at that level for at least a couple of seasons. Some of us are just enjoying a dynamic and exciting QB with "elite" potential that could lead the Cats to the Cup one day.

The two are different. Manziel fans are just that. Manziel fans. If you weren't here last year and are now here a Manziel fan then I guess it is what it is. 

Zach on the other hand is gone. There's less and less talk about him and he's not even playing. 

I will say this, it's the Masoli stans that keep starting threads every time he completes a pass. When we lose they're long gone and when we win they're starting new threads. 

Only man crush I see around here is from Masoli stans to be honest.

Users Online

83 Guests, 13 Users (19 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hammertown Proud, bowl450, StampsRock!, RichardVeilleux, ExPat, 150GAGE, RedandWhite, of course, TheCrazyCatLady, btharner, Google (AdSense) (7), Google (11), Alexa

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)