bobo82

Dominique Ellis signs with the Als . Not much of a loss if you ask me , I always thought that he was a hit or miss type of a player . Actually more miss than hit on most nights . A very mediocre player at the best of times . So anyway it's back to Mtl for Ellis back to whence he came from after we plucked him off the scrapheap a few years back after Montreal originally released him . 
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

bobo82

Jamaal Westerman, TJ Heath, and Jerome Messam still on the board. Predictions where they might end up?
Not sure about Westerman but the latest on the other two are apparently Health signing with Toronto and Messam heading back to Saskatchewan and signing with the Riders . Nothing confirmed though officially as of this posting . 

bobo82

Looks like Conky's favourite kicker (Patrick) Swayze Waters is heading back to Toronto . ???

http://3downnation.com/2018/02/14/argos-bring-waters-back-boat/

Grover

Farhan Lalji‏Verified account 
@FarhanLaljiTSN
So how much did the #Alouettes have to overpay for players?
Westerman got 50k more than next closest offer.
Mitchell White almost 40k above next closest.
Tommy Campbell got 150k (big $ for a corner).
Jake Harty in the 125k range.

@CFLonTSN @didierrds
11:18 AM - 14 Feb 2018

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Iconic SR

Alouettes played this game last year too and it didn’t work out very well.

Onemoredork

Defense had better be good. They will be on the field all day.

Count Floyd

Farhan Lalji‏Verified account
@FarhanLaljiTSN

So how much did the #Alouettes have to overpay for players?
Westerman got 50k more than next closest offer.
Mitchell White almost 40k above next closest.
Tommy Campbell got 150k (big $ for a corner).
Jake Harty in the 125k range.

@CFLonTSN @didierrds
11:18 AM - 14 Feb 2018
That is insane.

Iconic SR

I think the Als would be better off financially by spending all that dough on free beer for the fans and fill the park that way. 

my home team

I think the Als would be better off financially by spending all that dough on free beer for the fans and fill the park that way.
Yeah, based on their performance last season, it might be better to have the crowd drunk and not seeing straight....

blackandgld

Well it is nice to know we only have to beat out a West cross over team to make the playoffs

schmenger

Starting to look alot like last year.  The Cats have done a great job bringing back most of their free agents. Unfortunately, they have enticed one player from another team to sign in the Hammer. Looks like on paper, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg have done a great job addressing their needs. As far as the Tiger Cats......I am somewhat disappointed. What can we expect considering most if not all of the quality players have signed anywhere except the Hammer. 

Lennywasout

Starting to look alot like last year.  The Cats have done a great job bringing back most of their free agents. Unfortunately, they have enticed one player from another team to sign in the Hammer. Looks like on paper, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg have done a great job addressing their needs. As far as the Tiger Cats......I am somewhat disappointed. What can we expect considering most if not all of the quality players have signed anywhere except the Hammer.
You have to be the first person to post disappointment in retaining all our targeted players.  Who’d we miss out on? Who was a true free agent we didn’t get?

I for one like what they did.  None of us know how much cap space is left.  

Who’s on your wish list we should have gone hard after?

PatLynch

Starting to look alot like last year.  The Cats have done a great job bringing back most of their free agents. Unfortunately, they have enticed one player from another team to sign in the Hammer. Looks like on paper, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg have done a great job addressing their needs. As far as the Tiger Cats......I am somewhat disappointed. What can we expect considering most if not all of the quality players have signed anywhere except the Hammer.
The top Canadian free agent was Ted Laurent . The top linebacker free agent was Larry Dean . The top receiver was free agent Luke Tasker . The Grey Cup winning kicker was Lirim Hajrullahu . I'm not disappointed at all . The grass isn't always greener - Take my first wife, please !

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

Grover

Building a team thru free agency seldom works.
This team now has continuity in players and coaches from the last 10 games of last season to hopefully improve even more this season.
It is especially important with the tough beginning to our schedule out west this year to hit the road running!

We can virtually start this same offence and most of the defence in game #1 this season

Ramrod

What happened to Crawford as the Long Snapper?  The November 3rd lineup shows Malcolm (#32) as LS.

Users Online

87 Guests, 16 Users (16 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, KennyPowers, TeddyFay, 2ez, Caretaker, ExPat, deltaqueen, EastVanMark, KevinRiley2, Augustus67, rshmglsky, argonaut11xx, RichardVeilleux, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)