bobo82

Derek Dennis has been cut by the riders....sorry Bobo...our network is quite slow....
Lol . Lots of traffic for this time of the year for some reason . 8)
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

Grover

David William Naylor‏Verified account
@TSNDaveNaylor

2m2 minutes ago
Hearing salary for @Lirim_70 with @Ticats in the 145k range. One year. #CFL #Ticats

:o

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Ramrod

So what does this say about Castillo---health or ability-wise?

Espo

it says he probably won't be able to kick for another 9 months 
Extraordinary claims require extraodinary proofs

blackandgld

October 6th is when he was injured. If recovery is approx one year he is almost done for the whole season.
Really happy with the signing. Now i will need to learn how to spell our new kickers name properly...

schmenger

Need a SAM linebacker.

Espo

October 6th is when he was injured. If recovery is approx one year he is almost done for the whole season.
Really happy with the signing. Now i will need to learn how to spell our new kickers name properly...
I thought Kenny Allen was doing a pretty decent job, but going after the canadian makes sense too.  

I was going with a 18month recovery process for full functionality as a kicker.   

Count Floyd

Need a SAM linebacker.
We may have Keon Lyn back for that position, depending on how his broken leg has healed.

bobo82

Ex Ti-Cat O-Lineman Joel Figueroa signs with the Lions .

http://3downnation.com/2018/02/13/lions-bolster-offensive-line-signing-veteran-free-agent-joel-figueroa/
Looks like BC is going with an almost all retro ex-Cats look this year on their O-line . They just signed another one in  Tackle Jeremy Lewis.
With Cody Husband already re-signed as the starting centre that would make them 3 out of 5 along the line with former Cats .

Onemoredork

Hey, Ti-Cats, wake up.

bobo82

Looks like we finally lost one . According to the FA tracker it says that back-up lb and special teamer Mitch Barnett has signed with the REDBLACKS .

blackandgld

Looks like we finally lost one . According to the FA tracker it says that back-up lb and special teamer Mitch Barnett has signed with the REDBLACKS .
good player. with all our top draft picks in the upcoming CFL draft we need openings for them to be on the roster. i am sure that we will add a new young LB as a replacement.

Grover

He signed with the Lions

Drew Edwards‏Verified account 
@scratchingpost
 1m1 minute ago
#BCLions have signed former #Ticats LB Mitch Barnett. He's from the West Coast, played at UBC.

bobo82

He signed with the Lions

Drew Edwards‏Verified account
@scratchingpost

1m1 minute ago
#BCLions have signed former #Ticats LB Mitch Barnett. He's from the West Coast, played at UBC.
 Well that would make more sense considering he's originally from the West coast and also played his college ball out there with UBC . It must be a misprint on the tracker then I suppose . Either way he's officially no longer a Ti-Cat .

Grover

Ex-Lion Purifoy signs with Redblacks.

Would like to see Lions SAM LB Chandler Fenner sign with us

Users Online

87 Guests, 5 Users (7 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, ticats28, ronfromtigertown, Niagara Als, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 139. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)