my home team

There must be some serious math taking place in the war room to make all of this happen.

Just like Christmas morning for a child just looking to open the next gift, or in my case waiting to hear what else can possibly happen today.

Good job Cats on locking up some key components.
I wonder how many calculators they've worn out during all this??

my home team

Add another.....

Lirim Hajrullahu signs with Ticats ...from 3 down nation....

Love it! BIG fan of Lirim The Leg.

Had the chance to sit with his family back in his rookie season when the Bombers played Hamilton @ Ron Joyce Stadium. Local kid & family. Super supportive family. It was so much fun!

Happy for everyone involved! This is great!

Here I am Grover  ;D Had to run out and do a few errands . Looks like I missed a few minor signings  ;D

Oh and by the way , this just in....We have a new kicker courtesy of that Blah team from Tronna .

Yup , that's right Hajrullahu is now a Cat .  ;D

Castillo done?

Another great signing!!!

We can make June Jones think that Hajrullahu is a Hawaiian name!  :o

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Castillo done?
Blew out his ACL late in the season . There's a good chance that being a kicker that unfortunately he might be done . At worst he'll probably miss the better part of the year rehabbing .

Castillo done?
It's only been about 9 months since he tore the ACL on his kicking leg.  I seriously doubt that he'd be able to play this year.
Formerly sigpig

Velox Versutus Vigilans

R.I.P. Cpl Nathan Cirillo Albainn Gu Brath

From the outside looking in...this seems like the first year in a long long time where the team hasn't been torn apart and rebuilt on the fly.

I'm a little surprised to still see Messam available.
It's all about the money.
So consistently reliable.

On paper, our Cats are looking mighty solid.

Saskatchewan has just released last years biggest FA signing Derek Dennis . He won the Outstanding O-Lineman award in 2016 but was basically a bust with the Riders last season . The Riders could be going shopping with the $180.000 they just saved by releasing Dennis .

my home team

Derek Dennis has been cut by the riders....sorry Bobo...our network is quite slow....

Users Online

68 Guests, 5 Users (4 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
schmenger, shadowski, letsgoticats, KevinRiley2, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 111. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)