WOWZA! Couldn't be happier!

Grover

TiCats "out Ed Herveyed" Ed Hervey by 10 seconds!  :o

Looks like a new offer to Manziel is forthcoming

$54K

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

my home team

Laurent re-signed

And the news just keeps getting better!!!!!

blackandgld

Ted was #1 FA on the 3rd Down Nation board

ExPat

I’m already happy.  Anything else is a bonus.  But I do want to see a bonus or two.  

CatsFaninOttawa

So what was all that talk about our players not wanting to sign of Austin was still there? Did I miss him being fired?

Fantuz and Prime still haven't been re-signed. Time for the Ticats to stop sitting on their hands and wake up.  ;D

my home team

So what was all that talk about our players not wanting to sign of Austin was still there? Did I miss him being fired?

Fantuz and Prime still haven't been re-signed. Time for the Ticats to stop sitting on their hands and wake up.  ;D
That thought crossed my mind too when Grover passed on the news that Ted was coming back....I was skeptical then....even more so now....

stevehvh

Fantastic news all round. Anything else is a bonus.

Ignore the trolls.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey

Grover

Teddy took a $40K pay cut

Farhan Lalji‏Verified account
@FarhanLaljiTSN
2m2 minutes ago
Around 200k for Ted Laurent on a 2 year deal. Could hit 220k with incentives. @cfl @CFLonTSN #CFLFA18

blackandgld

One FA kicker and 1 SAM LB and I am good.

longtimetcfan

A side note with most of the TiCat top free agents re-signing is they must feel good about the upcoming season with June Jones as coach and the way the last half of the ‘17 season played out.

If it looked like things were going on a downward spiral, some players may have looked elsewhere for possibly “more successful greener pastures”.

The fact they re-signed to stay around, along with decent money, speaks volumes IMO.

my home team

A side note with most of the TiCat top free agents re-signing is they must feel good about the upcoming season with June Jones as coach and the way the last half of the ‘17 season played out.

If it looked like things were going on a downward spiral, some players may have looked elsewhere for possibly “more successful greener pastures”.

The fact they re-signed to stay around, along with decent money, speaks volumes IMO.
With changing faces over the last few years...it's good to have continuity....

2ez

100% ... If Austin woulda held onto the coaching duties till the off-season who knows how this might have all played out ... but thankfully we seem to be on level footing and ready to challenge for the Cup instead of heading back into the dark ages again

ThomasE

There must be some serious math taking place in the war room to make all of this happen.

Just like Christmas morning for a child just looking to open the next gift, or in my case waiting to hear what else can possibly happen today.

Good job Cats on locking up some key components.

CatsFaninOttawa

Fantastic news all round. Anything else is a bonus.
Absolutely, although re-signing Andy would be a really amazing bonus.

Users Online

58 Guests, 0 Users (16 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense) (2), Google (14)

Most Online Today: 125. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)