FootbalYouBet

I find myself thinking that it would be more interesting if the poll on the main page was changed at least once a week.  Lost track of how long the Franklin poll as been there
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

sully

I'll nudge them on this; I know it's in the editorial schedule to change regularly, but I know they're on a skeleton crew for the holidays.
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

FootbalYouBet

I'll nudge them on this; I know it's in the editorial schedule to change regularly, but I know they're on a skeleton crew for the holidays.
thanks  

FootbalYouBet

I am thinking that maybe it would be more interesting during the season to put up videos of controversial calls along with a poll of did they get it right or wrong.

sully

That would actually be pretty interesting! Since the topic has been brought up, I'll actually give you a little preview on something we want to provide to fans this year to put themselves in the Command Centre during a play review:

I actually created that "game" back in early 2017. We'll give it a permanent home and updated content in a few months time.

FootbalYouBet

That would actually be pretty interesting! Since the topic has been brought up, I'll actually give you a little preview on something we want to provide to fans this year to put themselves in the Command Centre during a play review:

I actually created that "game" back in early 2017. We'll give it a permanent home and updated content in a few months time.
looking forward to it

predscoachbrew

Thank you very much for creating this game!
I got all five correct in an average of 23 seconds.  
But if you gave this test to Jake Ireland in the actual Command Centre, he would take much longer to come up with an answer, eventually get it wrong, and the league would have to apologize on Monday.
And I, and many of my friends, will not renew our season's tickets until he is retired for good.
"We are whatever we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore is not an art, but rather a habit."    Aristotle        
"Practice good habits and excel."     Coach Brewer

FootbalYouBet

But if you gave this test to Jake Ireland in the actual Command Centre, he would take much longer to come up with an answer, eventually get it wrong, and the league would have to apologize on Monday.
And I, and many of my friends, will not renew our season's tickets until he is retired for good.
sheesh

sully

Thanks, I enjoyed creating You Make The Call! And uh, I don't make personnel choices for the Command Centre but I suppose I'll keep that in mind?

I am thinking that maybe it would be more interesting during the season to put up videos of controversial calls along with a poll of did they get it right or wrong.
We've actually this season started posting videos at https://www.cfl.ca/football-operations/ ; no poll but at least the league explanation of why 'controversial' calls were made.

Users Online

99 Guests, 11 Users (18 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mr., sully, SeaFiddle, Rick16, Lyle B. Style, FootbalYouBet, rpaege, mycko75, VICIOUSCIRCLE, RM14, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (12), Baidu

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)