Gerbear20

I am an angry  Ticats .....You guys just got John Chick from us and 5th round pick for a 2knd round pick

He only make 160 k so he is not overpayed and is still 34 so he has a few good years left. He bring workmanlike attitude to every play and is a smart and strong pass rusher and hard hitter and good tackler with decent speed. His CFl and NFL experience make him a real asset.

I am angry because or team has sucked but we got rid of the wrong guy . Our QB makes over 500 k per year and has 0-11 record going to lasy year and is inept.

Chick was a fan favorite and personal favorite of mine .

I now predict that Edmonton will make it to the Grey Cup vs the ARGOS . Getting Sherrit and Bowman back will help 

Anyone have an idea why the WEST has been so much better than the EAST for so long ? 

In Edmonton this year there has been a rash of injuries and they still go undefeated ? 

Most people in ontario think the CFL is a joke especially in Toronto mainly because they have the Blue Jays and raptors so they they think the CFL is 2knd rate . It;s a shame as the BMO field they have is perfect for the CFL.

In my opinion , the CFL is a different game as the players are bigger and stronger ...qb;s have to 6 -4 in the NFL and in the CFL Doug Flutie was a star .....The Defensive Ends like Chick and Willis would be linebackers in the NFL and our linebackers are too small for the NFL..an example is adam bighill is trying out for new orleans but they say he is too small for the linebacler position so he is trying out for special teams and doing well at it.

What do you guys think is wrong with the ticats ? the oline ? somehow we stayed close to the esks in both games . That reilly is a thin guy but very very tough and I think he is the best qb in the league ...

Catattack1

I am an angry  Ticats .....You guys just got John Chick from us and 5th round pick for a 2knd round pick

He only make 160 k so he is not overpayed and is still 34 so he has a few good years left. He bring workmanlike attitude to every play and is a smart and strong pass rusher and hard hitter and good tackler with decent speed. His CFl and NFL experience make him a real asset.

I am angry because or team has sucked but we got rid of the wrong guy . Our QB makes over 500 k per year and has 0-11 record going to lasy year and is inept.

Chick was a fan favorite and personal favorite of mine .

I now predict that Edmonton will make it to the Grey Cup vs the ARGOS . Getting Sherrit and Bowman back will help

Anyone have an idea why the WEST has been so much better than the EAST for so long ?

In Edmonton this year there has been a rash of injuries and they still go undefeated ?

Most people in ontario think the CFL is a joke especially in Toronto mainly because they have the Blue Jays and raptors so they they think the CFL is 2knd rate . It;s a shame as the BMO field they have is perfect for the CFL.

In my opinion , the CFL is a different game as the players are bigger and stronger ...qb;s have to 6 -4 in the NFL and in the CFL Doug Flutie was a star .....The Defensive Ends like Chick and Willis would be linebackers in the NFL and our linebackers are too small for the NFL..an example is adam bighill is trying out for new orleans but they say he is too small for the linebacler position so he is trying out for special teams and doing well at it.

What do you guys think is wrong with the ticats ? the oline ? somehow we stayed close to the esks in both games . That reilly is a thin guy but very very tough and I think he is the best qb in the league ...
The TiCats didn't stay close to the Esks in the 2nd game that I saw.  The Esks had something like 13+ players out.  Our TiCats got crushed by a bunch of second string players for heavens sake.  Sadly they also got beat by a Kicker when playing the RedBlacks.  Come on back to the TiCat chat Gerbear, you're being silly in here.
Rich
....The Original BoxIGUY (No longer a Season Ticket Holder, since 2017)  \":cowboy:\"
One day I expect to see all the opinionated armchair quarterbacks in the TiCat forum be judged as they have judged others. It\'s one thing to have an opinion for discussion purposes. It\'s another to be a complete fool.

Users Online

156 Guests, 14 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
AlsPal, Mightygoose, bohdon, KevinRiley2, prairiewolf77, REmmett, JoeyT, sully, raymarkca, Iconic SR, dcmoses, FenderGuy69, BillyDee87, pikk, Yahoo!, Google (9), Baidu

Most Online Today: 207. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)