Aerial

Zac reportedly has a $200K bonus due February 1st.

I expect that RRs will ask him to rework his deal, so Collaros effectively gets to decide where he wants to be.
Yeah, I'm sure Zach will be cooperative in all of this in order to just keep on playing football here.  I don't think we've heard the last of him.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

EastVanMark

About 2 years ago he was being heralded as the best player in the league......
I think a lot of people are forgetting that. Some here talk about him like he last played well in 2011 or something like that 

FootbalYouBet

unless the ticats are a lot closer to signing Manziel or re-signing Masoli, than we have heard so far, they are otherwise taking a notable risk.

if Collaros bombs in Sask, the riders haven't really lost much, but if he is his old self again, big loss for the ticats.
Live well and please God

If every man had a wife like mine
There would be no war,  there would be no crime

Evil Doctor

Bridge is going to be furious.
Could we see another trade?
Franklin for Collaros would not surprise me.
That would be a massive dick move by Chris Jones.  Hamilton could've gotten a lot more with a trade with Toronto but took less with the Riders in order to keep him out of the East.  If Jones were to make that trade, you forget anybody trying to make deals with Saskatchewan ever again.

Besides, what is with this Franklin love?  All he's been is a career back-up, so why trade down?

Evil Doctor

unless the ticats are a lot closer to signing Manziel or re-signing Masoli, than we have heard so far, they are otherwise taking a notable risk.

You're a bit out of touch, there are already reports from several sources that Masoli is close to re-signing this week, along with Brandon Banks.  

FootbalYouBet

unless the ticats are a lot closer to signing Manziel or re-signing Masoli, than we have heard so far, they are otherwise taking a notable risk.

You're a bit out of touch, there are already reports from several sources that Masoli is close to re-signing this week, along with Brandon Banks.  
the following is the only thing I have seen

"The Hamilton Tiger-Cats could be closing in on new deals with quarterback Jeremiah Masoli and receiver Brandon Banks, according to a report by 3 Down Nation‘s Justin Dunk."

the key word might be "could".  Still leaves some room for otherwise.

however, I too expect it will happen

Johnny Ticat slayer

Well, well... The Riderinos score the big trade by acquiring Zach Glassaros, the most overrated CFL player of the last decade. 

Congrats Riderinos! But, before you start planning the Grey Cup parade for next November, take a trip down memory lane in pictures, to see what you're getting. Enjoy! ;D

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

HfxTC

The Guy is a warrior. Too bad Austin couldn't protect him or give him a running game.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

2ez

This was the best news possible for Cats fans ... Not that I'm happy to see Zach go, he led the team to the only two Grey Cup appearances in the last 19 years and provided a ton of great memories, but at this point in time he's better off with a fresh start in Riderville - which is much much much better than Toronto or Montreal.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zach will be around for a long time in this league and I'll be cheering for him to succeed against everybody but the Cats.

This is a deep draft year as well, two top ten picks could be a coup if used properly.

NOW we wait for the next hat to drop with Johnny Football...My hope is that if he does sign here, they name Masoli starter and make Johnny earn his time on the field. There is no need for a quarterback circus at training camp.

Edit: It'll already be a circus if he does sign, so what I'm saying is they can help suppress the firestorm if they sign Masoli and name him the starter.
He lead them to two cups?  Hmm
You might want to re-read that...

Though in fact it was just one appearance (the other was with Burris.)
Caught red handed my bad lol ......... I quite literally have flushed that 2013 Grey Cup and the images of Burris watching the ball sail over his head from my memory :-[ Worst. Game. Ever. 

brianjoxx

His contract needs to be re-structured.   He is due a big bonus in Feb and makes a lot of money.......

All in all this could be a great move for both the player and the team,   we'll see how things play out.....

His contract needs to be re-structured?? Not if a team will honor his contract or pay him more!
3 teams want his services which does not include Sask.

GHT120

His contract needs to be re-structured.   He is due a big bonus in Feb and makes a lot of money.......

All in all this could be a great move for both the player and the team,   we'll see how things play out.....

His contract needs to be re-structured?? Not if a team will honor his contract or pay him more!
3 teams want his services which does not include Sask.
If he gets paid the February 1st bonus then I doubt he re-structures ... he likely would have no problem getting a deal elsewhere for at least what remains on his current deal for 2018.  If he's willing to restructure it makes sense the RRs would want to increase their cap flexibility by avoiding/reducing the bonus.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Lucas Bellemare

With the departure of Glenn it will be interesting to see who Chris Jones will choose to be his main quarterback. Both Collaros and Bridge are unsafe but the Riders have a very good receiver pack and a decent offensive line. My bet is on Collaros.

brihind88

I wonder how / if a nice classy guy like Zach will fit in .

Grover

For those that think Zach will have more time in SSK because of a running game and better Oline.

SSK surrendered 44 sacks last year and HAM surrendered 38.
HAM was 8th in the league in rushing yards with 1608, SSK was 9th with 1478 yards rushing.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

brianjoxx

For those that think Zach will have more time in SSK because of a running game and better Oline.

SSK surrendered 44 sacks last year and HAM surrendered 38.
HAM was 8th in the league in rushing yards with 1608, SSK was 9th with 1478 yards rushing.
Great Call. Thanks

Users Online

81 Guests, 4 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bohdon, Chris_87, rd87387, everyman, Google (8)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)