bobo82

Oh boy - the season can't start soon enough when we're down to talking about light switches in bathrooms.  ::)
Don't seemed surprised.  He is still experiencing withdrawal symptoms after the Off-Topic forum was laid to rest.
I'm starting to experience withdrawal systems from these forums as well.

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

DAN38

Didn't take long for that last post to be deleted, did it ?
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

beaglehound

Just a few months more Bobo and a brand new season will be upon us. Hang in there! :)

bobo82

Didn't take long for that last post to be deleted, did it ?

Well at least my smiling scoop of chocolate ice cream survived !!!  8) .........for now that is....... ;D

beaglehound

Let's hope it doesn't melt Bobo.  It can get pretty hot in these forums.  ;)

EZ Football

Do you guys giggle when you hear someone passing gas in the stall next to you, and then adds some kind of a groan after it?

I was washing my hands getting ready to leave, when someone had a loud one (Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio) and the whole room busted out laughing.  You probably heard it in Canada that day.

CFL Pete

Ottawa north side grandstand.....you can walk out to the concourse of the TD Place Arena from the football stadium and use the concessions and rest rooms there.  Televisions about every ten paces.  You lose no time and there are seldom lineups.  Vote upper grandstand, BMO Field the worst.

EZ Football

Serious question:  What do you guys do when you hear the national anthem while you are in the wash room?

EastVanMark

Serious question:  What do you guys do when you hear the national anthem while you are in the wash room?
Think patriotic thoughts and say to yourself "this one's for Canada"

Users Online

87 Guests, 14 Users (9 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
mycko75, Hamilton2005, Bayargonaut00, Oskie18, habcat, pdson2, cahoonrules86, ExPat, Mightygoose, schmenger, Rick16, Cool, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 152. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)