1) privacy walls
2) cleaned regularly
3) toilet paper stocked
4) quality of soap
5) mirrors to comb your hair
6) tv monitor on stall door to watch game as you dump

I vote BC as the best.

Iconic SR

Are those BC Place bathrooms, or nice narrow elevators with toilets?
Been to BC Place many times and I definitely didn’t see these ones.

RedandWhite

...even without ever having taken a pee in seven of the nine stadiums I vote McMahon as worst washroom facilities...

....can’t wait for the ‘best electrical service rooms’ topic, that one will be pretty close between a few contenders...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

White stallion gallops

If I want fancy washrooms I'll go to the Waldorf hotel.
At a sporting event I want efficiency and speed.
I've been going to historic McMahon my entire life. I go before game and after game I've waited no more than 3 minutes on a labor day. Usually its about 30 seconds.
They are kept very clean, they work, they water is warm. No complaints.

Iconic SR

I've been going to historic McMahon my entire life. I go before game and after game I've waited no more than 3 minutes on a labor day. Usually its about 30 seconds.
Ambrosie has mentioned that McMahon is a sad sack stadium. Hopefully the Stamps and all their success can lead to something positive for their fans.

EZ Football

Anyone know what the situation is at Montreal's Olympic stadium and McGill?

EZ Football

Ambrosie has mentioned that McMahon is a sad sack stadium. Hopefully the Stamps and all their success can lead to something positive for their fans.
McMahon have air dryers for your hands or paper towels?

White stallion gallops

I believe the topic is washrooms. I doubt Ambrosie has been anywhere near the publis washroom in McMahon. Come try them sometimes.

I've been to AT&T in Dallas (superbowl 2011), University of Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Pittsburgh as well as a few CFL stadiums and I can tell you, in terms of size and efficiency they vary, in terms decor they are all the same.

White stallion gallops

McMahon have air dryers for your hands or paper towels?
Paper towels

EZ Football

At Ohio Stadium (Ohio State) the toilet seats are maize and blue.

Are any of the toilet seats at McMahon green/gold (Edmonton)?

depopulationINC

Use this criteria:

1) privacy walls
2) cleaned regularly
3) toilet paper stocked
4) quality of soap
5) mirrors to comb your hair
6) tv monitor on stall door to watch game as you dump

I vote BC as the best.
I would add availability / ratio to attendance in there. 

White stallion gallops

All the winning seasons and great QBs have been pretty positive for the fans I know. You should try it sometime. Do fancy walls make losing anymore positive ???

Iconic SR

All the winning seasons and great QBs have been pretty positive for the fans I know. You should try it sometime. Do fancy walls make losing anymore positive ???
Apparently they do. You cannot buy season tickets in Regina. There is a waiting list. Only 4 Grey Cups in 100+ yrs. No other team has to cap season tix.

It's crazy how popular the club is. Game day experience is second to none. We understand most other clubs don't enjoy this. Can't wait for the season to start. 

White stallion gallops

Apparently they do. You cannot buy season tickets in Regina. There is a waiting list. Only 4 Grey Cups in 100+ yrs. No other team has to cap season tix.

It's crazy how popular the club is. Game day experience is second to none. We understand most other clubs don't enjoy this. Can't wait for the season to start.
So rider fans place conditions on their fandom. Must provide fancy walls

Iconic SR

IIRC, it was the team that said the fans also deserved the best.
Can't disagree. It's an awesome facility - players and fans love it.

You gotta come check it out sometime. Winnipeg, BC, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Regina - all invested in their clubs and their fans and recently put some major $ into new or renovated facilities. Even Edmonton made some upgrades. And Halifax will likely soon have some new stadium news. It's great to see that sort of growth and investment in the CFL. 

Users Online

86 Guests, 14 Users (8 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Balticfox, mycko75, Hamilton2005, Bayargonaut00, Oskie18, habcat, pdson2, cahoonrules86, ExPat, Mightygoose, schmenger, Rick16, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 152. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)