Balticfox

Why is TSN CFL Fantasy no longer on the TSN website? In 2017 it was right at the top of the TSN Fantasy list but it's not there at all this year. I can only access TSN CFL Fantasy from the CFL website currently.

What happened?

???
Sly old fox!

bowl450

https://cflfantasy.tsn.ca/app/roster/edit
this is the address that I used the other day

Balticfox

Fantasy Baseball is all I can find going in through:

www.tsn.ca

:(

sully

Are you talking about this page:

I can get a note over to TSN to ask them to re-add it this week. Honestly I'm not sure a lot of traffic comes to us from that site (it's pretty buried on TSN.ca) but it can't hurt.
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

Balticfox

Yes, that's the page at which I'm looking.

???

Xvys

Another oddity is you can't get to the main CFL website from this forum. Once you're in the forum your stuck here.

FootbalYouBet

Another oddity is you can't get to the main CFL website from this forum. Once you're in the forum your stuck here.
long time huge error that the home button doesn't take us to the cfl.ca home page
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

Users Online

92 Guests, 21 Users (15 Spiders, 7 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
VICIOUSCIRCLE, hendy77, rcon, Ferg, rhymes with orange, Taleback, SeaFiddle, Mightygoose, RBFan2014, chosa84, Hammertown Proud, Dexter, Dr.Whiskey, Shipyard, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (7)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)