Edmonton
47.4%
18 (47.4%)
BC
10.5%
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Lyle B. Style

Montreal will likely sign Glen. They are saddled with Durant who regularly threw passes in the dirt, in front of his receivers. Durant's arm and legs are gone, and, he makes much, too much money.
But Durant is one mighty strong Cyclops! Agreed, his arm is shot, his legs are getting there! Blind in one eye, can't see out the other!

Ideal QB in the Kavis regime!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Aerial

I think the Bills should sign Glenn.  Seriously.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Grover

Rod Pedersen‏ 
@rodpedersen
Eskimos GM Brock Sunderland telling me at #CFL meetings in Banff that they have spoken with @qterback5 about their #2 QB job

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

ExPat

Rod Pedersen
@rodpedersen

Eskimos GM Brock Sunderland telling me at #CFL meetings in Banff that they have spoken with @qterback5 about their #2 QB job
This needs to happen!

Lyle B. Style

He @qterback5 could always be appointed Minimum Wage Ambassador for Tim Hortons!

Too soon?

prairiewolf77

He @qterback5 could always be appointed Minimum Wage Ambassador for Tim Hortons!

Too soon?
:) Might be a conflict of interest, as he runs a Tims down in the Detroit area.  ;)

brianjoxx

I think the Sask should sign Glenn.  Seriously. No starter as of today

PrideLivesHere

I fully appreciate KGs contribution to the CFL fan experience over the years and I hope whatever happens next is good for him.
Agreed.

Evil Empire has my vote.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Riderville - Where Football Matters.

Preisst

Edmonton or Winnipeg would make sense at this point.  Good veteran backup to bring off the bench when and if the starter goes down.  Edmonton suffered a blow losing the best young Qb and backup in the league this off season while Winnipeg's The Fever is no more than a good 2nd or 3rd and short option with a noodle arm.
Brandon Bridge has never been on Edmonton......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

depopulationINC

Too soon?
:) Might be a conflict of interest, as he runs a Tims down in the Detroit area.  ;)
2 and owns

brianjoxx

I fully appreciate KGs contribution to the CFL fan experience over the years and I hope whatever happens next is good for him.
Agreed.

Evil Empire has my vote.
Evil Empire. Not that stupid but SASK might as have no starter to date.

ExPat

Count Floyd

PTBO Dave

Eskimos sign quarterback Kevin Glenn

It is accomplished!
Lol.  Awesome.
Awesome indeed. 

Now, can he last for a few more years till Halifax (fingers crossed) joins the league?

brianjoxx

Tell me it isn't so. Bad Bad move by my team. However could be cut before season starts.
Lets get a young QB with some talent to take over in 2 or 3 years. Sorry ESKIES Sorry day.

Users Online

78 Guests, 7 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hamilton2005, rshmglsky, Onemoredork, fireeater, bobo82, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)