Edmonton
45.9%
17 (45.9%)
BC
10.8%
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

brihind88

I cannot believe so many want Glenn to go to EDM, for no other reason than to " complete the cycle "

That is the most lame reason for a player to end up on a team.

Esks are smart enough to acquire players who can / could help them.  

No other reason.

If he does go to Edmonton, so be it.

Only if he does serve the needs of the Esks.  Not for some pointless historic trivia BS.

BTW, Kevin Glenn NEVER played for the Redblacks.

He was a Redblack on paper only.  THAT DOES NOT COUNT.  

pw13

He was a Redblack on paper only.  THAT DOES NOT COUNT.  
Nor did he ever play for the Argos. They held his rights for about an hour, in the off-season.

pikk

brihind88

He was a Redblack on paper only.  THAT DOES NOT COUNT.  
Nor did he ever play for the Argos. They held his rights for about an hour, in the off-season.
YES, good catch and call. THANKS

3 teams he has not played for.

This complete the cycle talk is not even a real thing.

brianjoxx

Saskatchewan. best choice as starter needed??

The Last Word

Edmonton or Winnipeg would make sense at this point.  Good veteran backup to bring off the bench when and if the starter goes down.  Edmonton suffered a blow losing the best young Qb and backup in the league this off season while Winnipeg's The Fever is no more than a good 2nd or 3rd and short option with a noodle arm.

HfxTC

I can't see any takers. unless a team gets an injur. KG was outplayed by a QB with about 6 quarters of experience in Saskatchewan.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tabbyfan

Can't see anyone signing him myself, not until a team suffers injuries to their starter and capable backup.

brianjoxx

Saskatchewan. best choice as starter needed??
Still the best choice posted!!!!!!!!!!!

sambo42

I say TSN signs KG... as a backup to the panel...

Lyle B. Style

I say TSN signs KG... as a backup to the panel...
Probably the logical choice - although I suspect he refrains from filing retirement papers - - - - in the event of an injury run to QBs on certain teams!

Other benefit for cost-scrunching TSN is Old Glenny can quickly fly up to Toronto to guest on the panels in short order - he's entrenched with several Tim Horton outlets in Detroit & area. . . . . . just a quick commute to the TSN studios or stadiums in Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton or Montreal.

Good idea, I like it.

Hank was OK but he didn't even head into studios - he was literally phoning in his reports and having them edited into game footage. Plus, Hank's vocal chords are shot - he's really straining at times to get his ideas out. Glenn might not be as famous (or prolific) as Burris but he's very clear in his thoughts and although he was a stiff and stoic player in his early days he's become a veritable literary von vivant in his older days!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

drummer_god

Wherever Glenn goes, the starter always gets injured clearing the way for Glenn to play.
He's a curse. 

canadianfootballfan

Glenn might be a good fit in Hamilton now with Collaros gone.  Good depth for Masoli.

brianjoxx

Glenn might be a good fit in Hamilton now with Collaros gone.  Good depth for Masoli.
And what about Johnny, Sask will be best fit. He can mentor Air Cando.

Niagara Als

Montreal will likely sign Glen. They are saddled with Durant who regularly threw passes in the dirt, in front of his receivers. Durant's arm and legs are gone, and, he makes much, too much money.

Users Online

80 Guests, 6 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bohdon, Chris_87, rd87387, everyman, Mightygoose, Onemoredork, Google (8)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)