Edmonton
45.9%
17 (45.9%)
BC
10.8%
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

RedandWhite

...obviously Sask isn't going to, and TO seems pretty set up...so which team does ol' Kev play for in 2018? and why...

...I'm going with my own team...BLM is becoming an injury concern, Buckley IMO doesn't have the Right Stuff and Stanzi isn't there either...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Count Floyd

C'mon Esks....get it done!

papazoola

......Glenn was with the stamps before and was successful...He was also with the Bombers twice...third time the charm??? never know....I'm actually considering the Leos' in the mix....Lulay could be done....Montreal sure needs somebody but as a starter where he also played before??might be a stretch...Glenn might just consider playing donut man full time at his Timmies...just another option and if he doesn't get any offers or they're of the paltry sort, running his franchise full time might be in the cards for the travelin man.
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

prairiewolf77

I am thinking BC. Jennings is starting. Lulay huge question. Perfect for Glenn to mentor another young QB.
Lulay if he comes back from Injury will get offered an opening somewhere else??

Second is Edm. just to complete the set.

Third is Toronto if Ray retires.

RedandWhite

...if Ray retires I'll add Toronto to the poll, right now there is no use/room for Glenn in the centre of the universe with a Franklin/Ray combo...

PTBO Dave

Esks have got to sign him, at least until Halifax is up and running. 

tony

Reed will sign him. He can have him and Duran battle over who gets to start each game for 2018.

brianjoxx

I can't seem to find " other" in the choices

EastVanMark

He's a football player and Tim Hortons franchise owner

papazoola

Reed will sign him. He can have him and Duran battle over who gets to start each game for 2018.
.....Durant is due a huge bonus shortly...I don't think the Als. are prepared to pay it...IF he's released, I think he'll be on the market as a back-up and I bet Wpg. will be in the mix for his services...That brings me to a reason why Bombers will not be all that interested in Glenn.....BUT in this league ya just never know...The qb. musical ride just keeps on spinning

joe

I like the Atlantic Schooners idea.

tony

.....Durant is due a huge bonus shortly...I don't think the Als. are prepared to pay it...IF he's released, I think he'll be on the market as a back-up and I bet Wpg. will be in the mix for his services...That brings me to a reason why Bombers will not be all that interested in Glenn.....BUT in this league ya just never know...The qb. musical ride just keeps on spinning
I would tend to agree with you except with Reed as the GM, as you said, just never know.

FootbalYouBet

I fully appreciate KGs contribution to the CFL fan experience over the years and I hope whatever happens next is good for him.
Live well and please God

If every man had a wife like mine
There would be no war,  there would be no crime

Aerial

Well said FYB. 
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

GHT120

Maybe he actually gets to dress for a game with the Rouge et Noir.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Users Online

105 Guests, 3 Users (6 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
oo DAWG oo, Niagara Als, Johnny Ticat slayer, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)