Johnny Ticat slayer

Looks like the current best ever, Alouette  Vince Faragamo is about to lose his title.

What I wanna know is :

Where is BOBO ?

He must be on Christmas vacation.

Thought he would be all over this , left, right, up , down, inside and out.

BTW, as far as the " best ever to play without playing "

LADIES, he is single.
Yes, where is that troublemaking rascal Bobo?!   :)
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

bobo82

Looks like the current best ever, Alouette  Vince Faragamo is about to lose his title.

What I wanna know is :

Where is BOBO ?

LADIES, he is single.
Here I am  :) I did by the way post a response to B-88's inquiry posting 3 very nice memes BUT they somehow strangely got deleted. I'm guessing that there was a mod who isn't a fan of the movie "Goodfellas" or the TV show "Trailer Park Boys" or the Oscars . I thought personally that they were all tastefully done BUT apparently not as they are no longer here .  :o  ??? Maybe we have a new mod that goes by the name of SJW that we're not aware of ?
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

brihind88

Always great to hear from you BOBO.

On a keyboard, it should be " great to read from you " 
That just sounds dumb.

Anyway , I brought you into it because I know how much you dislike " that guy ".
When Johnny posted the June Jones take , I thought BOBO, will blow a gasket.

Anyway, June will need to figure out what is best for the team.
I just hope it does not alienate the rest of the team. ( Ottawa - Dexter Manley ).
He needs to figure into JM and ZC. The direction to go with what QB.

IMO, the Cats do not need a trouble making cancer.

BTW, I regret my line " ladies he is single "
That was in poor taste. Sorry.

I do not like guys who beat up women.

Johnny Ticat slayer

What I wanna know is :

Where is BOBO ?

LADIES, he is single.
Here I am  :) I did by the way post a response to B-88's inquiry posting 3 very nice memes BUT they somehow strangely got deleted. I'm guessing that there was a mod who isn't a fan of the movie "Goodfellas" or the TV show "Trailer Park Boys" or the Oscars . I thought personally that they were all tastefully done BUT apparently not as they are no longer here .  :o  ??? Maybe we have a new mod that goes by the name of SJW that we're not aware of ?
Good to hear from you Bobo! Too bad Johnny didn't see the memes you posted. Johnny is a big fan of Goodfellas and the Trailer park boys! 

SILVERTHORN2500

Always great to hear from you BOBO.

On a keyboard, it should be " great to read from you "
That just sounds dumb.

Anyway , I brought you into it because I know how much you dislike " that guy ".
When Johnny posted the June Jones take , I thought BOBO, will blow a gasket.

Anyway, June will need to figure out what is best for the team.
I just hope it does not alienate the rest of the team. ( Ottawa - Dexter Manley ).
He needs to figure into JM and ZC. The direction to go with what QB.

IMO, the Cats do not need a trouble making cancer.

BTW, I regret my line " ladies he is single "
That was in poor taste. Sorry.

I do not like guys who beat up women.
Sorry, what about Ottawa Dexter Manley ?

What does it have to do with this ?

brihind88

SILVER, back in 92-93 Bernard Glieberman owned the Ottawa RR's.
He brought in Dexter Manley and gave orders to the coach to play him as a starter.
The regular starter had to sit.  It caused a very unhappy locker room.

When a  sideline reporter asked Glieberman about the decision, he got real defensive and indignant.

Anyway, he sold the team, set up in Shreveport and took his golden boy with him.

My reason for bringing it up is JJ, had the Cats going in the right direction at the end of 2017.
I hope this is not a situation where it will set the Cats back if this new golden boy is forced on the team.

HfxTC

SILVER, back in 92-93 Bernard Glieberman owned the Ottawa RR's.
He brought in Dexter Manley and gave orders to the coach to play him as a starter.
The regular starter had to sit.  It caused a very unhappy locker room.

When a  sideline reporter asked Glieberman about the decision, he got real defensive and indignant.

Anyway, he sold the team, set up in Shreveport and took his golden boy with him.

My reason for bringing it up is JJ, had the Cats going in the right direction at the end of 2017.
I hope this is not a situation where it will set the Cats back if this new golden boy is forced on the team.
Also, have to wonder how much of this is about June Jones and not the Tiger-Cats. The HC that gets tagged with turning Johnny Football around is likely writing himself a ticket as a HC or OC wherever Johnny lands...  ;)
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

bobo82

Also, have to wonder how much of this is about June Jones and not the Tiger-Cats. The HC that gets tagged with turning Johnny Football around is likely writing himself a ticket as a HC or OC wherever Johnny lands...  ;)
LOL !!! Well then I guess there's 32 Head Coaches in the NFL that aren't very interested in writing their own ticket by hitching their wagon to little Johnny Flopball now are there ? Otherwise one would think that God's gift to football would certainly be employed by one of those 32 Head Coaches in that league right now wouldn't ya ?  Believe me , this toxic over privileged , lazy good for nothing arrogant,narcissistic self centred useless little punk is the MOST over-rated , over-hyped piece of _____ that has ever came down the pipeline . We don't need the likes of him in this league or anywhere near this country for that matter . Now pass that joint June and let's have another swig of that Jack Daniels.  ::)

End of rant !!!  ;D

8)  Bookmark this page and Trust me on this one !!!  8)

brihind88

YES,

THAT is the BOBO, I was waiting for.

BCRiderFan

I feel like my IQ just dropped 100 points
Grey Cup wins last decade, okay 11 years

Sask - 2
BC - 2
Cal - 2
Mtl - 2
Tor - 1
Edm -1
Ott - 1
Ham - 0
Wpg - 0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_G ... _champions

rhymes with orange

I predict that Hamilton will trade his rights to the Als (what do the Ti-Cats need him for? They've got an rising star in Masoli?). IMO, Jones is hoping to increase the trade value of Manziel with an outrageous statement, hoping Kavis will bite.

HfxTC

I feel like my IQ just dropped 100 points
That would be absolutely impossible.

Hammertown Proud

oh I'm sure the "intensity" sits with the over 45 crowd that don't want him.

that is the loudest crowd.

(likely due to a feeling of perceived entitlement)
BoBo fitting right into the above - like a glove.

HfxTC

oh I'm sure the "intensity" sits with the over 45 crowd that don't want him.

that is the loudest crowd.

(likely due to a feeling of perceived entitlement)
BoBo fitting right into the above - like a glove.
I'm over 45 and I think the Ticats should sign him. Your HC wants him badly and it will free up guys like Masoli and Collaros to reboot elsewhere. The Commish also did Hamilton a big favor, since they can use whatever 2017 cap money they have left if they can sign him this week.

pikk

Manziel is not Vince Faragamo or Manley. This is a young very athletic star. And if he stays clean, he will burn up this league and every team in the NFL except New England will be wanting a piece of him. The interest people will have in this league is going to grow big time and probably bring in a lot of money for our league and when we get the 10th team.....................

Users Online

70 Guests, 7 Users (3 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, Niagara Als, SeaFiddle, jkm, VICIOUSCIRCLE, ExPat, Reggiemac, Google (3)

Most Online Today: 141. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)