Johnny Ticat slayer

Ticat HC June Jones says Johnny Manziel would be the best CFL player ever.

The best to ever play up here. Really?! Okay Juney  ::)

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/12/08/jones-manziel-hed-best-player-ever-play/

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Aerial

He might be smoking the truth but Don Matthews isn't around any longer, RIP Don, and for someone like Manziel to shine, he would need the leeway that Matthews took with Flutie.

Mind you Jones might know this, Austin I doubt it.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

KevinRiley2

I agree.  It's crazy.  Same has been said of so many players who have bombed.  
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Iconic SR

He might be smoking the truth but Don Matthews isn't around any longer, RIP Don, and for someone like Manziel to shine, he would need the leeway that Matthews took with Flutie.

Mind you Jones might know this, Austin I doubt it.
And this just in: June Jones inserts himself into the marketing department in order to help sell tickets in TigerTown

Aerial

I'm sure it didn't take long for Jones to figure out Scott Mitchell is clown no. 1 and Austin isn't too far behind.  Personally Austin has some football smarts but Mitchell, to me, is the main anchor that needs the rope cut ASAP.  But Young seems to love the guy, what do I know? :-\

Grover

You're just jealous because you don't have a Head Coach or a QB to brag about.  ::)
9 day old news Johnny, just waking up from a bender??  ;)

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Johnny Ticat slayer

You're just jealous because you don't have a Head Coach or a QB to brag about.  ::)
9 day old news Johnny, just waking up from a bender??  ;)
No. But Johnny will most likely go on one when Kavis Reed announces our new HC. Make that a 3 day bender! 

Nick 1963

He wouldn't even be the best player currently in the league ....... Heck, he probably wouldn't even be the best player on his team.

depopulationINC

I got a chuckle of it a bit back when I saw this....but then thought hey, probably a coach attempting in part to woo the player he wants.  That said....they just reduced the chances of their pending free agent QB looking at Hamilton as a first choice and likely made the guy making starter money closed to any negotiations.

Xvys

That's just the coach blowing smoke (and hopefully not inhaling it) to help sign Johnny Football. Manziel won the Heisman trophy, emblematic of the best player in NCAA football...and now the best in the CFL? That still remains to be seen...(signed: Andre Ware.) 

Iconic SR

Even if Manziel were to sign with the TiCats (or anywhere in the CFL) he wouldn’t fit in. The CFL is too low key, low profile for Manziel. He’s a party animal, likes to pose with bricks of money for the cameras, and has some addiction issues to boot. Not the brightest guy either.

It would be like trying to mix oil and water. 

HfxTC

Well we know there is no chance the Ticats will trade his rights, after a comment like that. If I'm Masoli. I'm shopping my services.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Iconic SR

Well we know there is no chance the Ticats will trade his rights, after a comment like that. If I'm Masoli. I'm shopping my services.
Not sure what the heck Jones was thinking or trying to do (other than inspire fans to buy tix) with that comment. Very cancerous type of thing to insert into your club when you’re trying to focus on next season. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

Not sure what the heck Jones was thinking or trying to do (other than inspire fans to buy tix) with that comment. Very cancerous type of thing to insert into your club when you’re trying to focus on next season.
Manziel hasn't even been cleared to play in the CFL by Ambrosie! Is this a way for June Jones to put pressure on the commissionner? 

Not a good way to do things if that is his intent. 

brihind88

Looks like the current best ever, Alouette  Vince Faragamo is about to lose his title.

What I wanna know is :

Where is BOBO ?

He must be on Christmas vacation.

Thought he would be all over this , left, right, up , down, inside and out.

BTW, as far as the " best ever to play without playing "

LADIES, he is single.

Users Online

104 Guests, 3 Users (4 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
oo DAWG oo, Niagara Als, Johnny Ticat slayer, Yahoo!, Google (3)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)