Cflukb69

I haven't seen any prediction forum post for the results for this season after enjoying previous seasons.
It would be great to see it return so if not for a bit of fun below

Edm @ Wpg
Tor @ Sas
Ham @ Cal
Mon @ BcL

I think there is 6 with a chance for a grey cup win, probably completly wrong!

Mine- going west early 
Wpg just
Sas just
Cal
BcL

Vermonter

Four scoreless ties. 

canadianfootballfan

Edm
Tor
Ham
BC

depopulationINC

Edmonton
Calgary
Toronto
BC

MrLucky

Predictions for week #1

Edm @ Wpg - EDMONTON - No Qb for Winnipeg = no win. Defense for Winnipeg should be fierce, but I really don't see them having a lot of offense. Edmonton by 21.

Tor @ Sas - TORONTO - The Riders did nothing to improve their O-line in the off season, in fact one could argue that they lost pieces. ZC and BB will be running for their lives, which diminishes offensive output. Rider defense will keep it close though. Toronto by 10.

Ham @ Cal - CALGARY - Calgary's defense is not that different from last season and the D-line has improved (IMO). The Ti-cats O-line was having a hard time stopping the D-line during pre-season (for as much value as you can put in that). The Stamps Offense is pretty much intact from last season (pretty much everyone on the Offense played at some point last year). I don't expect a blow out, but ... Calgary by 15.

Mon @ BcL - BC - Montreal doesn't have a QB, BC does end of discussion. BC by 21

Can't wait for the start of another exciting CFL season!

Good luck and good health to all the teams!

<Insert smoking cowboy here>

Abendschan

Eskimos
Riders
Calgary
BC Lions

FootbalYouBet

Predictions for week #1

Edm @ Wpg - EDMONTON - No Qb for Winnipeg = no win. Defense for Winnipeg should be fierce, but I really don't see them having a lot of offense. Edmonton by 21.

Tor @ Sas - TORONTO - The Riders did nothing to improve their O-line in the off season, in fact one could argue that they lost pieces. ZC and BB will be running for their lives, which diminishes offensive output. Rider defense will keep it close though. Toronto by 10.

Ham @ Cal - CALGARY - Calgary's defense is not that different from last season and the D-line has improved (IMO). The Ti-cats O-line was having a hard time stopping the D-line during pre-season (for as much value as you can put in that). The Stamps Offense is pretty much intact from last season (pretty much everyone on the Offense played at some point last year). I don't expect a blow out, but ... Calgary by 15.

Mon @ BcL - BC - Montreal doesn't have a QB, BC does end of discussion. BC by 21

Can't wait for the start of another exciting CFL season!

Good luck and good health to all the teams!

<Insert smoking cowboy here>
pretty much agree with your winners and scores, but I think the E/W will be a lot closer.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

There are people out there who just will not be happy until they have created sentient AI.

brianjoxx

Edmonton
Riders
Calgary
Lions

RichardVeilleux

Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary
BC

Richard

ArgoT

Edmonton
Saskatchewan 
Calgary
BC

FootbalYouBet

most seem to be predicting ED, Cal, and BC winning.  If one of these 3 teams is upset, I predict it will be Ed.

Red Head

Edm. 
Toronto
Calgary
BC

but all close games no big wins or blowouts. 
Winn and Mtl D keep it within 10 each the other two are just good match ups
Because inside we all Bleed Red!

T44

Edmonton :(
Toronto ;D
Calgary 8)
BC :P

Abendschan

Last season LeBird kept track of things, used a point spread system for the standings that seemed to cause a minor problem. Once the playoffs began I helped out to un-spider web the final 8 spots all the way to the Grey Cup. Big Dave used the aggregate system that worked wonders with no problems - with that in mind it's in the best suggested interest to do the same. Doing spreadsheets is my downfall otherwise perhaps Sully could some how provide this option or someone could do.

Sully could you make this thread a sticky if you will? - VGCC week #1 is back. Cheers to all.

aulcee

Winnipeg 
Toronto
Hamilton
BC

Users Online

92 Guests, 17 Users (19 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Onemoredork, Rick16, Lyle B. Style, sportsfan100, Habsfan, FootbalYouBet, Iconic SR, ticats4242ticats, FormerlyTurkish, stevehvh, brianjoxx, rcon, djrobertson2017, hendy77, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)