brihind88

However, Bombers are not going to lose at home.

That settles it then. Cats win and stay alive in the East.
Would it be to muck to ask you for 43 numbers that you are pretty sure will come up in tonights 649 draw. I'll take the other six and even give you 20 bucks out of my millions in winnings. :D
Glad for the Cats win. I was cheering for them.
Anyone who knows me here, knows Cats are my East team to cheer for. ( Since 1986 ).

I just predicted a Bombers home win since they are the #2 team in the CFL.
However, without a Quiji Board or crystal ball, we could not foresee Matt N going out.

That aside, Masoli did shred a very good Bomber D.
He has both impressed and shocked me.  I remember him from the UFL Omaha Nighthawks.
He was just a dud.  Guess guys just need time to grow and develop. 

DAN38

My take on this game is the Bombers met a team that's fired up after losing to a come from behind Argo team and they are playing for their playoff lives. Hamilton took it to the Bombers because they had to... Congrats !
Si vis pacem... para bellum

Evil Doctor

He has both impressed and shocked me.  I remember him from the UFL Omaha Nighthawks.
He was just a dud.  Guess guys just need time to grow and develop.
He was a dud when he first suited up for the Cats.  He couldn't hold on to the ball to save his life.  He was gone, cut from the team.  The only reason he ended back with the team was Hamilton went through a string of injuries and poor performances that forced them to resign him.

Quite the story when you think about it...

EastVanMark

Now if only the Ticats hadn't given that game away to the Argos last week, they would be n the drivers seat for a playoff spot

Mark

Now if only the Ticats hadn't given that game away to the Argos last week, they would be n the drivers seat for a playoff spot
I agree with you.... but then there's the other half of me that says that it was given away on their behalf.  ;)

Abendschan

Quite the beat down by the TiCats, not much more to say other than June Jones looks like one heck of a good HC.
Relaxed/poised very well - Good coach in June Jones
Empire Stadium Nov. 1st 1970  Autographed - Jack Abendschan

CatsFaninOttawa

I like Quinn's running but why did the Ticats sign him?  Shouldn't he be an Eskimo?  ;)
Only if they sign a couple of players named Manfred and Mann first.

Lyle B. Style

Would it be to muck to ask you for 43 numbers that you are pretty sure will come up in tonights 649 draw. I'll take the other six and even give you 20 bucks out of my millions in winnings. :D
Anyone who knows me here, knows Cats are my East team to cheer for. ( Since 1986 ).

However, without a Quiji Board or crystal ball, we could not foresee Matt N going out.

He has both impressed and shocked me.  I remember him from the UFL Omaha Nighthawks.
Slight correction Bindi - the Bombers are NOT a very good D. They're actually horrid if truth serum applied. Worst D in CFL statistically. Worst d-coordinator in Hall. Worst Middle Linebacker in Hurl. Westerman DE lost for season. Ian Wild OLB, lost for season. Trent Corney - replacement cdn. DE, injured last game.

The Ticats didn't quite beat a monster team. They beat a team that had used a wide variety of trickery, hocus-pocus, focus and some coordinated offense to secure 10 wins. They didn't just win the game - they left the bombers dazed and confused in a pool of feces. Offense, defense, special teams & coaching - the Ticats won easily in all four facets.

Especially offense and defense!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

DAN38

And remember, brihind88, that the Bombers are never as bad as Lyle wants them to be !

brihind88

And remember, brihind88, that the Bombers are never as bad as Lyle wants them to be !
No, you would never guess that Lyle is a Bombers fan.

They have a swarming D and an excellent take away record.

OK, granted they have the worst points against in the west , but they can cause fumbles and interceptions.

Stats do not always tell the entire story.

At 10 - 4 , they are doing something right.

DAN38

No, you would never guess that Lyle is a Bombers fan.

They have a swarming D and an excellent take away record.

OK, granted they have the worst points against in the west , but they can cause fumbles and interceptions.

Stats do not always tell the entire story.

At 10 - 4 , they are doing something right.
Exactly.

depopulationINC

Slight correction Bindi - the Bombers are NOT a very good D. They're actually horrid if truth serum applied. Worst D in CFL statistically. Worst d-coordinator in Hall. Worst Middle Linebacker in Hurl. Westerman DE lost for season. Ian Wild OLB, lost for season. Trent Corney - replacement cdn. DE, injured last game.

The Ticats didn't quite beat a monster team. They beat a team that had used a wide variety of trickery, hocus-pocus, focus and some coordinated offense to secure 10 wins. They didn't just win the game - they left the bombers dazed and confused in a pool of feces. Offense, defense, special teams & coaching - the Ticats won easily in all four facets.

Especially offense and defense!
I don't know if they are he worst D.  They give up a pile of yards, but also create a lot of turnovers.  I would say Hamilton's was worse, but is now perhaps better, and Montreal's looked pretty good early, but is just plain bad now (not the right coordinator to can).

When someone says they have a very good D and you say it is not very good, I can get behind that.  They do not however have the worst D in the league statistically and realistically are probably sitting somewhere around 5th or 6th.

Lyle B. Style

Perhaps not the worst D - but if you take the unprofessional Montreal Als out of the mix - THEY ARE WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST UNRELIABLE!

All the rah-rah types on bomber boards (those with lots of cheer, lots of beer but inexperienced as to football analysis) won't be pleased by this premonition - but the bombers stand a very good chance of slumping into despondency - AND LOSING OUT THEIR FINAL 4 GAMES . ..  .

ESPECIALLY IF NICHOLS IS OUT - OR SIGNIFICANTLY DAMAGED.

Thus, finishing 10-8 and providing a succulent turkey dinner for whichever opponent they draw in the western semi.

Frankly, the best they can do immo is 1-3 down the stretch - and then 1 and done in their playoff appearance.

Mike O'Shea will still yap that "He's Not concerned" after every loss - and tell all players he loves them on garbage bag exit day.

DAN38

Users Online

99 Guests, 4 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PacoAls2017, ExPat, dcmoses, Hamilton2005, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)